Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

Don't know if it would be as blatant on the low versus the mids, but is the patent leather "high" as its been the past few retros, or does it come up as much as it always has? I personally can't stand the higher patent leather!

No idea how SNKRS pass works. I see it in my feed, but nothing to do. Can anyone tell this old man how it works?
All I know is you still need an iphone for snkrs pass. Doesn't work for android yet, not sure if it ever will:smh:

Got a W at footlocker but no idea if I’ll be able to pick them up. Hopefully I get a W on SNKRS tomorrow.

Had 10 minute head start for 9.5 and got my FTL app W! Have 7 minutes on Champs here shortly. Good luck to all!

Well I hit at some store in dallas with a 10m. Turned it down since it was only used to get my tinker 10m hs for FA.
It’s fcfs in my area so hopefully these aren’t tough to the point i need to be there more than 30 minutes prior to opening.

L for champs with 7m and waitlisted at both Footlocker and Footaction. I usually never get waitlisted at my locations. I think these are gonna be harder to get than expected.

Someone has to turn down a reservation in order for a waitlist to turn into a reservation right?

Good luck for the rest who want to grab them on snkrs tomorrow and some off waitlisted.

Some did say these will sit like the emerald XI low for a bit, but these are better than those and for those that don’t have the Cool grey XI 3/4 from the last Retro these are not a replacement for them but a good consolation shoe until they Retro again, I am one of those that fall into that category.

Waitlisted with a 7 minute head start at Foot Locker, but hit at Footaction with a 10 minute head start. These are going straight to feet when I pick them up tomorrow.

WOW FTL - BIG L with 10 min HS , FA - W with 10 min HS but in columbia let them go back, Champs W- with 7 min HS , Towson went ahead and let them go back, size 10.5 I have 2 from Nike reserve, and 1 from LMTD pre-order,

Hit on 1/2. Only have to drive 8 minutes. Ever since FTL/CHM reset for me, i haven't been very successful with them.

PO

Back
Top Bottom