Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

I am if i'm not taking someone's first pair, even I just resell it for retail Ill get to that $300 for FTL VIP

are the toddler's sizes going to be on SNKRS too?

Edit: NVM i scrolled down.... LOLOL

Last edited:
Well that was much easier than anticipated. Something was wrong with Finish Line though and they wouldn’t let me use the reward. They’re saying it has already been used. Oh well just glad I didn’t have to travel to get them

I ordered my daughter's 9C off SNKRS, but I want to get a 4C for my son, how am i able to do that off SNKRs???

I think I copped on snkrs app with no bot. Nike charged my PayPal but there's no order confirm yet and app says purchased. No mall for me.

Grabbed 1 from DSG and 1 from Villa. Nice and easy morning, and finally able to get through on Villa for once since the implemented that stupid que system.

I think I copped on snkrs app with no bot. Nike charged my PayPal but there's no order confirm yet and app says purchased. No mall for me.
You’re fine. It takes a few minutes sometimes. When I got my space jams it said “got em” but it was a half hour or more before I got a confirmation email

Back
Top Bottom