Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

Waitlisted and promoted with 9m head start on a footlocker 50 miles away. It was the closest store that did reservations. I hope I can just cop a pair off of finish lines app tomorrow and use my $10 off instead of driving 50 miles to go get them. My car gets good gas mileage so it is worth it. Besides, I’d rather make the drive and pay for gas then pay resell prices

I also don’t want to tell my wife we are going to Clarksville so I can buy shoes so there’s that too

Last edited:
won finishline raffle, pickup at 945 then see what the line is like at FTL for pair 2

I was real tempted to grab both pair hit on footapps, but this month/year has been too expensive. Especially if they’re gonna be rejecting rewards on these.. $175 is steep for a low. It will be a nice summer pair to rock tho, needed at least A pair.

What is all this talk about not using discounts/rewards?? How would these be considered a QS? I really hope it’s not the case

Around 35. I figured and it will be 10 bucks in gas. I hope it doesn’t come to that but I really like them.

I’m thinking these should be an easy cop online(hopefully)
Doubt that it’s gonna be an instant sellout
Gonna try snkrs and have other sites on deck in case I strikeout

I'm still on the fence when it comes to these I might just sit this one back they don't blow me away

This is garbage..just got off the phone with both Footaction and footlocker in LA and they both said these are a quick strike and NO discounts will be allowed. Also said that the 1s coming out are now on the quick strike list. Seems like Jordan brand is doing this with all his kicks now, awesome..gonna lose a lot of collectors with these shenanigans. I’m sure they’ll still be bought but that really doesn’t make a customer feel good when they gotta damn near 200 every time. And god know resale will rocket up on future releases

Waitlisted and promoted with 9m head start on a footlocker 50 miles away. It was the closest store that did reservations. I hope I can just cop a pair off of finish lines app tomorrow and use my $10 off instead of driving 50 miles to go get them. My car gets good gas mileage so it is worth it. Besides, I’d rather make the drive and pay for gas then pay resell prices

I also don’t want to tell my wife we are going to Clarksville so I can buy shoes so there’s that too
Clarksville IN bro?

This is garbage..just got off the phone with both Footaction and footlocker in LA and they both said these are a quick strike and NO discounts will be allowed. Also said that the 1s coming out are now on the quick strike list. Seems like Jordan brand is doing this with all his kicks now, awesome..gonna lose a lot of collectors with these shenanigans. I’m sure they’ll still be bought but that really doesn’t make a customer feel good when they gotta damn near 200 every time. And god know resale will rocket up on future releases

Why are you blaming JB?

FNL still allows their discounts. It's the FTL chains decision.

I live in Waco, TX and they have RGIII at our mall tomorrow for a Dicks signing. He’s a local celebrity so it’s goong to be nuts tomorrow

Did anybody’s reverse pairs ship from Nike yet?

Mine shipped early this morning.

W’s on all 3 footapps after getting promoted from Champs waitlist w/7min. Let all 3 back into the wild. Good luck tomorrow. Most that try should be good but I don’t think these will jump the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom