Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

I don’t care if these sell out or not, I like them. The only reason I would really care if a shoe sells out or not is because after a while the “excluded from discount” drops off on the shoe sites and you can get 20% off. These will be gone by next week though so these will not hit sales rack/section.

There is a satisfying, triumphant feeling when copping limited sneakers but I’m not sure if it’s worth the anger than comes with repeated Ls. I think that there needs to be enough stock with most releases that anyone who enters their info and submits within 10 seconds of the release gets them. I get so sick and tired of being right there when the price tag pops up on a shoe, hitting it, paying via Apple Pay (stops the payment from glitching) and still striking out after being in line for 5 to 10 minutes. It’s ridiculous.

Concords in Dec and im done with JB forever!

I'm pretty much the same. I need to focus on other stuff moving forward... money doesn't grow on trees!

I'm happy these are sitting for a bit. If I like them in person then I'll cop next week. I love my Emerald Lows.

80 and sunny in the Midwest today these had to go straight to feet... F FTL AND FA!!
20180428_105626.jpg

camron.gif

:lol: I've been saying this to myself and my wife for at least 5 years.

truth for me

only way ill turn back around is if and when WC III drop.

otherwise I haven't been copping much. After Katrina III im good til Concord drop

truth for me

only way ill turn back around is if and when WC III drop.

otherwise I haven't been copping much. After Katrina III im good til Concord drop

Yeah-done forever except for the 3 pairs you mentioned. Well, I'll probably double up on all of those so 6 more pair and I'm out!:lol:

I picked up my pair and im pretty happy, i asked about the discounts.. They said the company will save 3 mill, by not allowing discos on 11s... It was either no discos on 11s or they wouldve basically killed all discos... Take it for what it worth

Dang, I would've most likely copped with the JimmyJazz discount, but saw it too late.

These are real clean, congrats to everyone who copped. I'm going to try and have some self restraint ... but we'll see.

I picked up my pair and im pretty happy, i asked about the discounts.. They said the company will save 3 mill, by not allowing discos on 11s... It was either no discos on 11s or they wouldve basically killed all discos... Take it for what it worth
It was certainly humorous when I walked into champs and asked about using a reward coupon and they said I couldn’t. I just said well that stinks, and left. Then I went to shoe palace and grabbed a pair because I like the people who work there. If I’m paying the same price, that kind of stuff matters to me.

They seemed to still have some stock at a couple stores around me. But I’m not complaining.. originally signed up for .5 sz up since some lows are narrow at the toes. When I tried em on there was at least a 1/2” in front of my toes, so I asked if they had tts. They fit perfect, just enough room to be comfy.. and I’m a wide footer. They tried to scan my rewards but cpu wouldn’t take it. All good, I’m really liking them in hand. Hopefully I can land the Tinkers Monday, and prob try for satin backboard but not holding my breath.

Ended up buying from Nike
Was holding out cuz I plan on doubling up on tinkers and trying to grab those blue moon and green 1’s in the next couple of days
Couldn’t even hold out for a day
Caved after a couple of hours :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think the fact that I can't wear most of my pairs during the week helps me keep strong. But if I could wear Js every day, whooooo ... it would be a bigger problem than it already is.

They weren’t an instant sell out, but they’re starting to thin out on some sites. Some regular folks outside of NT/sneaker community don’t even realize they dropped. There was a guy in Champs while I was picking mine up that asked the girl, “did those just come out today?” And there were a couple walk-ins that were buying pairs. I’m sure they won’t last nearly as long as those Easter joints.

Just left the mall, still plenty of sizes left
I decided to pass, something seems off with these, cant pit my finger on it... I may pick up a pair later on down the line....resale js only about $30.00 more than retail right now. So I don't see these being too hard to get for a decent price, if I change my mind.

Just left the mall, still plenty of sizes left
I decided to pass, something seems off with these, cant pit my finger on it... I may pick up a pair later on down the line....resale js only about $30.00 more than retail right now. So I don't see these being too hard to get for a decent price, if I change my mind.

Yea what’s off is that they’re lows lol

Copped despite the fact they were sitting. Lots people gonna be salty when JB cuts down on production. I'll still be able to get what I want so no worries. Feel like everyone passing on Js now simply cause the limit tag ain't there

I went to the FTL here at Cumberland, and they had a sign at the counter stating that they no longer allow rewards to be redeemed on the 11s. The cashier said that it was just on the 11s for now. Usually it was just only QS.

Back
Top Bottom