Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

Copped despite the fact they were sitting. Lots people gonna be salty when JB cuts down on production. I'll still be able to get what I want so no worries. Feel like everyone passing on Js now simply cause the limit tag ain't there
that aint it. you guys dont realize nike is dropping too much stuff and so are other companies

alot of people are starting to realize shoes are just shoes and you dont have to buy every pair that comes out

lowering production and releasing more models and colorways wont make them instant sell outs.

i find it odd that people who say people just dont want them because they arent limited or will be sorry when nike limits production, seem like they are the ones who need a shoe limited to validate their worth

buy what you want and quit wortying about other people and what they buy

you should be happy it was an easy purchase

Yea what’s off is that they’re lows lol

I normally like lows, especially in the summer. It's like the patent leather was off...it seemed really thin and cheap, kinda like the hyperflight material, but more stiff. Maybe I just checked out a bad pair, needless to say money saved.

I've been retired from sneakers for like 6 years now, is $175 normal for a retro on release nowadays? Jeez I remember buying military 4s for $115 back in '06 and then aqua 8's were $135 and I thought that was a lil much.

:smile:
IMG_20180428_111703_237.jpg

I've been retired from sneakers for like 6 years now, is $175 normal for a retro on release nowadays? Jeez I remember buying military 4s for $115 back in '06 and then aqua 8's were $135 and I thought that was a lil much.

Yeah $175.00 is actually on the lower end, most retros range from $190.00 to $220.00. Rumors are starting to float around that 11 mids are gonna jump up to $250.00:smh:

Jesus Christ and it's not like the materials got super upgraded. Inflation :smh:

Not all retros, but alot of the materials have gotten considerably worse too. I don't buy many 1s, but I think the MSRP on them is like $160.00 now, with little to no tech. Hell the 32s are stupid comfy with advanced tech, and the only hit for $185.00...

Glad these were easy. The start of The year has been rough on the pockets. Onto the Katrina 3s and the all blak xis(which I already preordered). After that I'm out until the concord unless another good looking 3 or 11 releases.

Copped despite the fact they were sitting. Lots people gonna be salty when JB cuts down on production. I'll still be able to get what I want so no worries. Feel like everyone passing on Js now simply cause the limit tag ain't there
I think if Jordan Brand cuts down production on all of those Team Jordans that just sit and make more of the Regular 1-32 in more quanities then people would be ALOT happier.

Those NRG 1s would have sold out if there were alot more on the shelf either way and more happy people instead of sitting shoes that look like this

e-Metallic-Silver-Court-Blue-Air-Jordan-2138.jpg

i think i want a pair of these now. i think these are more crucial than katrina 3? what's the cheapest route at this point? coulda had on stockx for 185 earlier, but that was before i decided i might need to get these. only mid i never had was GC so i'm thinking this is a must right now...

that aint it. you guys dont realize nike is dropping too much stuff and so are other companies

alot of people are starting to realize shoes are just shoes and you dont have to buy every pair that comes out

lowering production and releasing more models and colorways wont make them instant sell outs.

i find it odd that people who say people just dont want them because they arent limited or will be sorry when nike limits production, seem like they are the ones who need a shoe limited to validate their worth

buy what you want and quit wortying about other people and what they buy

you should be happy it was an easy purchase
No need to get all antsy lol facts are people want limited shoes. They want to feel exclusive. I was just saying if these had been more limited that creates more demand for them. Nothing off about the shoe but your entitled to your opinion and I can cop if there limited or not so makes me no difference.

They’re all gone in my area but still widely available online. I’m ok with these sitting it makes me a tad bit more hopeful for the concords in December lol.

Can’t bring myself to pull the trigger on these. Hoping to pick up those tinkers on Monday and at least 2 of the 4 pairs of 1s on Tuesday. Just too many releases to grab everything.

Would not let me use 20% veterans discount either. I wanted em, but not at full price. Walked out with no regrets.

Back
Top Bottom