Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

Looks like no more discounts on any Jordan 11's across FTL, FA, Champs . They did this with Space Jams and now it looks like it is permanent..This was from Twitter .

Discount 2.JPG
Discount 1.JPG

Was not aware discounts could be applied to Yeezys. This announcement says no to Yeezys, 11s and QS. I hope the stores don't use this bs on other upcoming GR releases that aren't specified here.

Was not aware discounts could be applied to Yeezys. This announcement says no to Yeezys, 11s and QS. I hope the stores don't use this bs on other upcoming GR releases that aren't specified here.

U could never use the discounts on yeezys or quickstrikes previously anyway, so I guess they just added the retro 11.

i had a pair reserved but could not add my size to cart. this is first time i've had this kind of trouble purchasing a reserve. i had to chat with an expert. he recommended i uninstall and reinstall both nike + and snkrs apps. so, i did and still couldn't add to cart. expert recommended i call and place the order over the phone. so, i did and got was upgraded to overnight shipping. shoes will be here Saturday.

i had a pair reserved but could not add my size to cart. this is first time i've had this kind of trouble purchasing a reserve. i had to chat with an expert. he recommended i uninstall and reinstall both nike + and snkrs apps. so, i did and still couldn't add to cart. expert recommended i call and place the order over the phone. so, i did and got was upgraded to overnight shipping. shoes will be here Saturday.
Big Ups to Nike for that.

So someone footlockers doing FCFS right? Dont wanna go Saturday morning and they tell me "it's through the app" lol.

That is wack about the discounts.. I was hoping to at least shave the tax since lows are $175. :smh: If they keep that up and cut out all J retros the rewards will be pointless. I guess FNL & Sheikh are the only spots that take em on everything still?..

Back
Top Bottom