Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

Reading through that link jacktown posted, it says it’s available on Nike.com

does that mean it shouldn’t be too hard to get since it’s not on SNKRS?
"If" they are actually going with Nike.com vs bots wonderland app from my experience it should produce alot better chance.

Busted out the 2011's today..still holding up great so I'll be passing this time around
Screenshot_20210904-103541_Instagram.jpg

Definitely my brother, I gotta keep up with you, rainking, and da hen. Release of the year for me. What’s your second and third favorite IE?
I don’t have any favorite IE’s. I don’t buy them. I wish you the best of luck getting the perfect pair though. Didn’t know it was the release of the year for you. That is a big release date for you then. You and rainking rainking will be in your glory. :lol:

I don’t have any favorite IE’s. I don’t buy them. I wish you the best of luck getting the perfect pair though. Didn’t know it was the release of the year for you. That is a big release date for you then. You and rainking rainking will be in your glory. :lol:
Thank you brother. If you don’t mind me asking and I realize the IE isn’t for everyone but what would you change about it?

Official pics finally!

rainking rainking
Definitely my brother, I gotta keep up with you, rainking, and da hen. Release of the year for me. What’s your second and third favorite IE?
I was only giving rainking rainking a hard time. I wanted to piss him off so he thought he would have to wait longer. :lol:

I don’t know how I missed all this yesterday. These look damn good; I’m curious to see how these materials feel in real life.
Less than two weeks to go … after waiting 20-something years! Crazy. I’m gonna end up with like five pairs of these when it’s all said and done :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom