Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

Ugh... considering thats on a Friday and thats a work day, its online or bust for me.
Yeah, this is potentially a logistical problem for me since I'm getting three or four pairs. I assume all the stores will do a raffle or whatever, but even if I hit more than one, I won't have time on a Friday to drive around in L.A. traffic picking up multiple pairs. I'll be lucky if I can spare the time to go grab a single pair. Unless they give a fairly large pick-up window. If it's something like, you have till 3pm, then I'm going to have to just get my pairs however it turns out on resale or whatever.

If these don’t show up on the SNKRS app tomorrow then I’m going to be worried that they are pushed back or there’s an error like the carmines.

It is definitely unusual nothing has surfaced at this point other than the initial official pics and the one SNKRS fall preview thing quite some time ago. But three weeks out, I feel like someone in the sneakerverse would have gotten hands on these and/or have now reported a delay or whatever. So who knows. I ain't worrying ... yet.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, so all SNKRS shows so far for the 17th and 18th are a Dunk High 1985 and a Jordan Series .02. It also shows those trash "Prototype" 1s on the 24th. I don't usually look that far ahead at the "upcoming" section on SNKRS ... do they add things to it piecemeal? Meaning, does the fact these aren't listed as of today while other things are, actually mean anything or do they add things randomly ahead of the release date in question? Anyone know?

Hmmmm, so all SNKRS shows so far for the 17th and 18th are a Dunk High 1985 and a Jordan Series .02. It also shows those trash "Prototype" 1s on the 24th. I don't usually look that far ahead at the "upcoming" section on SNKRS ... do they add things to it piecemeal? Meaning, does the fact these aren't listed as of today while other things are, actually mean anything or do they add things randomly ahead of the release date in question? Anyone know?

Yeah it doesn’t make any kind of sense how they add things on there…Sometimes they might put a shoe up on Monday and it drops the next week…

Still thinking these are getting pushed unfortunately…There’s literally no pics turning up and spits should’ve started getting deliveries by now…

Yeah it doesn’t make any kind of sense how they add things on there…Sometimes they might put a shoe up on Monday and it drops the next week…

Still thinking these are getting pushed unfortunately…There’s literally no pics turning up and spits should’ve started getting deliveries by now…
After waiting all this time, I’m gonna be so bummed if we have to wait longer lol

1630634259057.jpeg
1630634302549.jpeg
1630634323634.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom