Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

It has been quiet for these being a month away
Good. I hope no one wants them. Which is a pipe dream since everything sells out now, no matter how crap it is. But I ain't even worried about getting my pairs, even if I have to sadly pay some resale. I don't see the markup being especially high ... which now means it will be LOL

F75C9B75-E436-4212-A381-27EC88BF4D06.jpeg

OG pair is sitting in the basketball hall of fame!

*found pic on twitter*

Is September 18th really the official release date? Or is that just a place holder date? Because ATM I'm seeing that Jordan 13 Obsidian are slated to release that day and I highly doubt they are going to release those and these the same day.

Man, who knows? But everything has listed that date for the better part of a year. Hadn't even crossed my mind the date could be in question. I could be wrong but I have zero reason to believe it is. Wouldn't be the first time JB dropped more than one shoe on the same day, or a day apart. (Some places have listed these as the 17th not the 18th.)

Is September 18th really the official release date? Or is that just a place holder date? Because ATM I'm seeing that Jordan 13 Obsidian are slated to release that day and I highly doubt they are going to release those and these the same day.

This is my same feeling honestly
1 month away but no pics + Nike’s year-long shipping woes & RD pushbacks…I’d love these TODAY but we aren’t getting pairs on the 18th in my mind smh

Back
Top Bottom