Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

Snkrs Australia just added these to the launch calendar for oct 1. Should start seeing these pop up at retailers soon. Can't wait to grab a pair. Seeing everyone's pairs I think JB did a great job on them overall. I have two pairs of OGs to compare them to.

DM me a quick way to get ahold of you. I know of a few stores getting late shipments this week. If they have an 11 and you can pay pal me I'll send them your way.

DM sent. Appreciation to the fullest man and I need to pay it forward whether you can successfully secure them or not.

Careful swapping your lefts and rights these have two different manufacturing dates and one has a smooth leather and the other tumbled leather . And also slightly shiny on one .
78F56BB7-31CF-4155-A30C-77CCF78D5259.jpeg

Toronto heads: in town for a vacation. Picked up my 9.5 today at FL The Atrium on Yonge/Dundas. They did NOT have them in FL Eaton Centre, FL Queen St. or FL Fairview Mall.

Peace
F Sharp005

Great to see resale is literally dead on these. Clowns selling for barely more than $200. At that point you may as well just return them for a refund. Unless, of course, it’s retailers who paid wholesale for the shoes now unloading their pairs via resale platforms. But that would never happen …

Careful swapping your lefts and rights these have two different manufacturing dates and one has a smooth leather and the other tumbled leather . And also slightly shiny on one .
78F56BB7-31CF-4155-A30C-77CCF78D5259.jpeg
Pardon my ignorance... But why would you swap left/right on these? It's not like you're looking for a favorable elephant print cut out anything.

Great to see resale is literally dead on these. Clowns selling for barely more than $200. At that point you may as well just return them for a refund. Unless, of course, it’s retailers who paid wholesale for the shoes now unloading their pairs via resale platforms. But that would never happen …
Anyone that invested in this pair in hopes of capitalizing on resale is a fool

You needed to be patient.
I mean, I got two pairs for retail thanks to the Hibbett reload yesterday, and the two pairs I bought off SX on Friday … yeah, I overpaid but only by $20-$30 total combined. Given the state of almost every release these days, I’m not remotely bothered LOL. Sure, now I wish I had waited a couple days—$30 is $30–but this was all a big win compared to how it could have gone.

Anyone that invested in this pair in hopes of capitalizing on resale is a fool
We can see that’s true now, but people buy up everything lately hoping to resell. I’m not surprised these are dead, but I also wouldn’t have been surprised if the were going for $240-plus. It’s difficult to predict anymore.

We can see that’s true now, but people buy up everything lately hoping to resell. I’m not surprised these are dead, but I also wouldn’t have been surprised if the were going for $240-plus. It’s difficult to predict anymore.
This release reminds me exactly of the Space Jam Lebron 8s. They were bought out instantly, flooded on ebay by everyone to try and make $20, and now they are below retail. I bought my first pair for $220 free shipping and am kicking myself for not waiting it out. There are pairs on Ebay in my size for $185 obo. These XIs will do exactly the same thing. Both pairs are such unique shoes that only select sneakerheads truly want.

Huge shout out to the fam jordan4eva23 jordan4eva23 for the assist on these! Got another coming from an unexpected W. Needed to double up on these.. the nostalgia is REAL. I really wish they didn’t give them the wack XIII’s tongue and didn’t have that Space Jam pair seam. Otherwise joints are pretty :nthat:

2E5CC384-EAD9-4324-A8F0-269FDF912F6E.jpeg
4A59C70E-921A-49CF-8632-C99127C40988.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom