Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

FF47C7BB-C0B5-4A4C-A9CD-DD7B6FA1896B.jpeg
The tongue tuck is so much on these.

These smoke the 2011 in every way and are falling short of 2003 quality and shape wise. Obviously the 1996 version is on an entirely different planet of embarrassing The Glove.

I was lucky enough to get my pair via finishline. I had my wife and nephew try on Snkrs and both lost. I got all the way through to check out on Hibbets and sold out when I hit submit. Went back to finishline and the page loaded and I added instantly and checked out. I hope everyone that did not get them, finds them on a restock without paying resale.

20210917_115847.jpg

Feels good to try on the shoes first in store (as I was trying on multiple pairs). As a wide footer, I was able to size down by 0.5 since I wanted a snugger fit (still no pinch points - which is great!).

I expect the leather to to widen as I wear these shoes further.

cant believe how this release was handled. 1st time paying resale on Jays but it had to be done! 🤦🏾‍♂️

I almost did last night but decided to try my luck. No shame as this release was handled low key poorly. Lets see how hard it is for Cool Grays....

Bodega already shipped. Good for them :pimp:. I hate when everybody in the thread doesn’t eat on an OG cw like this. It’s just not cool. This is not a shoe that’s supposed to sell out first day :smh:. My boy took multiple Ls on multiple accounts. Sucks because I know he wanted these just as much as I did. At least resell isn’t that high, I guess. Had I not hit I definitely would be looking at a SX/Goat invoice email by now because these were a must either way. Hopefully these trickle out more over the coming days/weeks and all my brethren in here can get their pairs too. I can’t wait for these to get in. Going straight to feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom