Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

I’m surprised I got a rare w on snkrs. I think I’m prob retiring after the cool gray 11s. This ish isn’t fun anymore.

I’m pretty much retired at this point. Made a few exceptions on some of the Kobe and Lebron retros earlier this year. But after those Cool Grey 11’s. I don’t see anything else coming out that I need for the foreseeable future.

These 11 lows were tempting for nostalgia reasons for me. One of my first Jordan’s I had. If I can get them for retail in few weeks it was meant to be. If not. I’m fine as well.

These feel slightly more limited than I anticipated. I only know two ppl that hit on SNKRS and footsites in my sneaker groups. That’s very rare.

These feel slightly more limited than I anticipated. I only know two ppl that hit on SNKRS and footsites in my sneaker groups. That’s very rare.

i have a group of friends who've been on SNKR app for a year with almost no W's (except one guy who seems to hit everytime :lol:)...out of 5, 4 of us hit (and mind you, this NEVER happens to us)...so who knows...

Butchered toe box too
5CCD1574-775A-4F50-98F4-421D307B453C.jpeg

(screenshot from Nightwing’s review)

glad my pair didn’t have pancake toes
451400C5-2E7D-46A4-AAF3-8A5C9890E51E.jpeg

Also for the OG heads out there, do ya’ll remember all the members of the Backstreet Boys were wearing these on their “Quit Playing Games” mv:lol: I was back in high school when I first saw these on MTV(back when MTV was still showing actual mv ikr:rolleyes) and I told myself what are those they’re wearing:wow:

Also for the OG heads out there, do ya’ll remember all the members of the Backstreet Boys were wearing these on their “Quit Playing Games” mv:lol: I was back in high school when I first saw these on MTV(back when MTV was still showing actual mv ikr:rolleyes) and I told myself what are those they’re wearing:wow:

All 5 of em rockin these.

Back
Top Bottom