Air Jordan 11 Low "Pack dropping soon" via Modern Notoriety

Just like MN said the Colombias were coming out and we are clearly getting the Breds'.... I think they are full of sh** :smh:

Just like MN said the Colombias were coming out and we are clearly getting the Breds'.... I think they are full of sh**
mean.gif
Wouldnt say all that. Dudes are hit or miss. most of the time they are right tho

dang these are pretty nice. would like to have seen some space jams but ill take these. will be looking out for them.

I'd be pissed if these came in a pack. They will charge. But packs usually consist if mid tops so I think I'm safe.

i love my 11 lows, theyre real comfortable and look WAY better than the mids with shorts. Now with pants thats completely different. I would love a set of both of these

Not feeling either one of those in the pic. Is it so hard to drop a low version with exact materials as the high? I'm not a low fan anyway so I probably won't cop. MJ is the biggest troll tho...

I would like a low version if they were the same as the regular ones. Not changing material, just making them a low would be alright with me.

I would like a low version if they were the same as the regular ones. Not changing material, just making them a low would be alright with me.

Same material on the Concords, but they took the mesh out of the breds. So it's like Columbia material

Back
Top Bottom