Air Jordan 11 low retro - black/white - university red - true red - June 27, 2020 - $185

I think if you can find a pair your size that you definitely shouldn’t hesitate.... it’s pretty much a reverse bred low tops 👌🏽

this shoe is trash tbh - some many other 11 lows have better blocking
A6345DA8-5B8A-44A2-BCA5-90136DB243E1.gif

I copped off snkrs but didnt realize my dumbass clicked a size 10. Got through on footaction for my size so now I have 2 pair of these and I have no need for that size 10. This release was weird and a pain in the ***. I also had won reserves off FTL and FA but didnt confirm in time because I was dealing with some Karen at work. I dont know man, just a weird *** release

I went to pick em up wearing the sketch joints (concord w) and ppl were more interested in those than today’s release.

The upper is a soft pleather material, pretty good build. One of my pairs has some excess glue on midsole and loose black threads coming from the liner. The red doesn’t seem as bad in person, it’s similar to the sole on the Blk/red 11s from dec. Not as vibrant as expected, I don’t wanna say faded, but not a deep red. Patent about like what we’ve got lately, not bad. Good retro if you like lows.

Of course, no one would’ve been mad at a true concord low again. But, They’ll do for now.. I’ll rock em since my cord lows are beat.

this shoe is trash tbh - some many other 11 lows have better blocking
Something about the shoe seems off to me but I hate when the soles start to yellow on the concords and space jams. The big selling point for me is the bottoms won’t yellow like these did
AEE5D153-B2D9-4844-AE4D-576A518A4E33.jpeg

For people who dislike these, if this was an OG colorway, you wouldn't say that. This to me is the best 11 colorway. This is the Bulls colors, they'll eventually made mids as well.

picked up my pair at the ftl in the mall and retail experience is definitely dead

all stores had long lines and wait because they arent letting too much people in and a few reasons its taking longer to get out of this pandemic is too many damn people dont give a sh*t

i lined up and this 3 dudes get behind me practically breathing down my neck despite various signs to social distance and markers on the floor telling you where to stand, so i quickly step forward and these dudes quickly comes up behind me again and when i asked em nicely to stand back a bit, dudes straight up wanted to fight and even started removing their masks :smh:

anyways... these are nice and comfortable... kind of changed my mind, might double up but likely just try for the womens pair in 2 weeks

01589A17-80AD-431A-AA23-778EE6F2A64C.jpeg

picked up my pair at the ftl in the mall and retail experience is definitely dead

all stores had long lines and wait because they arent letting too much people in and a few reasons its taking longer to get out of this pandemic is too many damn people dont give a sh*t

i lined up and this 3 dudes get behind me practically breathing down my neck despite various signs to social distance and markers on the floor telling you where to stand, so i quickly step forward and these dudes quickly comes up behind me again and when i asked em nicely to stand back a bit, dudes straight up wanted to fight and even started removing their masks :smh:

anyways... these are nice and comfortable... kind of changed my mind, might double up but likely just try for the womens pair in 2 weeks

That's why I order most my stuff online dudes stupid as hell

I dont have any white, black and red sneakers that are lowtops so I was happy to get these. My concord lows are in straight up beater status now but even then they’re still holding up really well.

Luckily in the stores I’ve picked up from lately, I’ve been pretty much the only one in line and if I’m not, everyone is doing social distancing and wearing masks

I ordered a pair off foot locker. I checked out and my card was charged. However, I did not recieve an order confirmation or any type of email. Will I recieve my pair?

I'm not sure how FL operates since this is the first time I reached check out. Every time prior, the app and website for FL, FA, champs, etc crashed instantly

yah i usually order online too especially since most do free shipping now but i won this without expecting it and figured it gives me an excuse to checkout the mall and get out

lesson learned

Luckily in the stores I’ve picked up from lately, I’ve been pretty much the only one in line and if I’m not, everyone is doing social distancing and wearing masks

i was surprised at how many people there were at the mall and funny enough most the people going i to ftl wasnt even there for the XIs, probably because deadline for pick up was is like tomorrow or monday or else the line would probably be longer for those waiting to buy the pairs that wasnt picked up

Back
Top Bottom