Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

11/11 was too predictable I guess

This may be a long shot that no one wants to hear but I’m still predicting Black Friday. Not only could they move a ton of pairs but the hype right at the first day of Christmas shopping would create a huge buzz leading up to the December 14th. Not that these need a buzz but 2 million is a lot of pairs to move and moving them as fast as possible would be the goal

This may be a long shot that no one wants to hear but I’m still predicting Black Friday. Not only could they move a ton of pairs but the hype right at the first day of Christmas shopping would create a huge buzz leading up to the December 14th. Not that these need a buzz but 2 million is a lot of pairs to move and moving them as fast as possible would be the goal
883392f64bc13c55f29e1cb3af950d39.jpg

I don't think so. They didn't do that last year with the Concords. Its going to be this week hopefully.

The Concords had a shock drop and reservations sent out the week after Thanksgiving too. I missed the shock drop but got a reserve. I would anticipate the same here honestly. Just way too many pairs out there

man i just hope it's not another point your phone camera to a picture or some object to unlock the purchase screen...i might not be so lucky to be in front of my computer when it shock drops.
Is there a way to do that on your phone without needing a computer?

I was thinking the same thing. That’s about three weeks before the release...the Bred 4s shock dropped around the same time frame before their official release earlier this year.

My boy at SP HQ said the warehouse got their shipment in last week and the heights off the back of several pairs of the XI aren't level. Everything else looked good though from the white line on the patent leather to the 23 on the back.

Same situation as last year....and honestly expected with the amount out there. I'll mix and match.

I really really want this shoe...I been trying to get a pair of these since 95 and never been lucky enough to get them...I’m 32 years old and this would be my first pair ever
You sound genuine with your post here. I hope you get a pair. Pretty confident you will. Lots being made. I was 10 when I got all into this shoe stuff. Sounds like you were close to that age at the time MJ was playing in these.

You sound genuine with your post here. I hope you get a pair. Pretty confident you will. Lots being made. I was 10 when I got all into this shoe stuff. Sounds like you were close to that age at the time MJ was playing in these.

thanks I appreciate that...yeah this is the shoe that got me into sneakers and I got about 80% of the pairs I’ve always wanted except this pair being the other 20%. I wear a size 15 so I’m hoping I can cop my pair fast enough before those go!

Where are we all getting this information from.
Several online reputable sources within the "sneaker community" are saying all this. I would have to believe this because those same sources said last year the Concord would be easily available to everyone. If you go back a bit in this thread, it has been posted in here.

Where are we all getting this information from.

If the production numbers are larger than the Concords, (which they are saying) yall are going to be just fine.

I'm a size 15. It goes pretty quick. I could have had up to 10 pairs between raffles and other options.

If you hit the app for each store you should be fine.

Paying attention to things going on here and Twitter, you will be fine. Most large stores will probably have 8 to 10 full size runs.

Back
Top Bottom