Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Does "Where" really matter? Just be on the look out......If they do, great, if not, our $225+ tax lives to be paid another day, lol.

I`m only hoping to grab my daughter a 7.5 on the shock drop.........I can wait til December for my pair. that 7.5 is hard to get.

Dudes wanting cool greys over Columbia’s now?

8A7703E7-A3FA-4037-B6E9-AB0078CB9B59.jpeg

Your probably right. I just need a proper pair of Columbia’s. They get the short end of the stick everytime. IMO they haven’t been retroed yet.

People think they’re trash cuz they haven’t been done right since 96. The details make this particular shoe. 01 and whatever year that low cut patent fake pair were both horrendous and just sad. During mikes playing days all unc pairs were :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

am i the only one
who sees an ad to the right of my screen
of a space jam for $550.60 being sold by amazon :lol:

People think they’re trash cuz they haven’t been done right since 96. The details make this particular shoe. 01 and whatever year that low cut patent fake pair were both horrendous and just sad. During mikes playing days all unc pairs were :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
I don’t absolutely hate the 01’s but they weren’t Columbia’s. That pair they dropped a few years back were despicable though. Completely unacceptable.

I don’t absolutely hate the 01’s but they weren’t Columbia’s. That pair they dropped a few years back were despicable though. Completely unacceptable.

What i hated about the 01 was the bottom wasn’t blue at all. And that’s the #1 thing that makes that cw dope and memorable. I still copped them back in 10th grade but remember being extremely disappointed with the color of the sole.

Back
Top Bottom