Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Stumbled across this pic from the 2012 release and chuckled.
Inst-image-76.jpg

Where are we all getting this information from.

It's the holiday 11, it will be the most produced shoe of the year. And it has been announced by those in the know that it is on Concord level or more, which was the most produced Jordan ever.

I'm an 11 and could have had upwards of 16 pairs with literally no work whatsoever. You will be good.

If the production numbers are larger than the Concords, (which they are saying) yall are going to be just fine.

I'm a size 15. It goes pretty quick. I could have had up to 10 pairs between raffles and other options.

If you hit the app for each store you should be fine.

Paying attention to things going on here and Twitter, you will be fine. Most large stores will probably have 8 to 10 full size runs.
Hey quick question homie do you know any raffles I could take part in cause the only one I know is just SNKRS, I’m new to the raffle part

I remember when i was younger rocking some 11s was reserved for special occasions. Like im going to the club, got a party to go to... now im grown with kids. Today i threw on the cords to go to the park and the grocery store with the fam lol crazy how that happens.
Still cant bring myself to wear those jams tho. Probably never will and i think I've come to terms with that

Always try going in store, definitely around the Manhattan area if you cant get a pair online.

I remember when i was younger rocking some 11s was reserved for special occasions. Like im going to the club, got a party to go to... now im grown with kids. Today i threw on the cords to go to the park and the grocery store with the fam lol crazy how that happens.
Still cant bring myself to wear those jams tho. Probably never will and i think I've come to terms with that
i remember when i was younger
soon as u got a pair u laced em up
and wore em
hell u would leave school before lunch
cop a pair then be back before the period after lunch
with em on

Them Jams be the hardest to bring out ..lmao

I still don’t have the space jams

would a even swap concords for space jams even work!? Just worried with all the HQ fakes.. SMH

11s are only pairs I struggle to wear
most everything else can be worn, cleaned, and look brand new after
I know I shouldn't worry about it with as many pairs as they make and how often they re-release

Back
Top Bottom