Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Looks like I have taken another L from Hibbett. That makes L's from them and Finishline. I might be the most unlucky person in the history of these online apps & raffles
Its a numbers game. Online with a card that works worldwide is going to be the easiest route for a lot.

Never did the reservations with footlocker. I have my 7 min head start for tonight, if i get thru on that do I just go pick up and pay for them tomorrow?
Yup. You prolly have to confirm the win in the app. Bring ID and payment and good luck!

Decided to wear my ‘01 Breds since they drop the new ones tomorrow, and the front of my left and back heel of the right shoe both gave out on me on the same day after 18 years. The only good thing is the timing I guess, I wasn’t going to get tomorrow’s, but I feel like this is the time to finally get a new pair

Hibbets got that pick up by 11 am. Not sure if imma make it tbh, hopefully ftl footaction or champs come thru so I can hit fnl and then them instead of the drive downtown.

\

I feel you. I remember buying the Win Like 96 and the FTL manager comes out with a box that looked like it has been through a war. I told him I didn't want that. He tried to clown me saying that the box didn't matter and kept ringing me up. I told him if I am paying for it, it matters. He went back and got another box for me and gave me an attitude while doing it. Dude, I am paying 200+, yeah I want a damned box that didn't have holes in it! Sometimes I think it is some kind of power trip.

It’s corny when they act like that. I won’t disparage retail workers. But clown managers like that are retail warriors. Doing all that childish crap for a company who views them as easily expendable.

I bought some Lebron 17’s recently started footlocker. Found them cheaper elsewhere, took the ftl pair back. Bozo manager tried to lie and say it was no refunds. I asked him to read out loud what the policy on the receipt says. He tried copping attitude. Did the return, but tried getting cute saying it was a one time exception. I told him he doesn’t make the rules. He’s just a manager for the company. The company makes the policy and its his job to follow company policy. I asked him what his district manager would think if he knew managers were making up return policies to avoid returns so it wouldn’t mess their numbers up. He got quiet after that. It’s just unnecessary. Like damn. Just honor the policy your corporate higher ups put into place and stop being difficult for no reason.

I complained to corporate and got a gift card out of it. But it’s just so unnecessary to begin with.

It’s corny when they act like that. I won’t disparage retail workers. But clown managers like that are retail warriors. Doing all that childish crap for a company who views them as easily expendable.

I bought some Lebron 17’s recently started footlocker. Found them cheaper elsewhere, took the ftl pair back. Bozo manager tried to lie and say it was no refunds. I asked him to read out loud what the policy on the receipt says. He tried copping attitude. Did the return, but tried getting cute saying it was a one time exception. I told him he doesn’t make the rules. He’s just a manager for the company. The company makes the policy and its his job to follow company policy. I asked him what his district manager would think if he knew managers were making up return policies to avoid returns so it wouldn’t mess their numbers up. He got quiet after that. It’s just unnecessary. Like damn. Just honor the policy your corporate higher ups put into place and stop being difficult for no reason.

I complained to corporate and got a gift card out of it. But it’s just so unnecessary to begin with.

It probably works on half the customers he tries it on tbh.

Cords and bred 4s were fsr @ntsf last year.
Called around to many places and a lot of raffles were unclaimed around my area.

This release will be a walk in walk out. Just like alllllll Jordan GRs in the past couple of years were.

Look at the price on concords rn. Not tripping on these at all. Not waking up early not doing raffles. Pairs will be had regardless.

I tried to get some but my size was all like 315$ I am not paying that for cords haha, missed all the restocks wanted a 2nd pair hahaha

SNS def gets a ridiculous amount when it comes to releases like this. Won concords and now playoffs.

Everybody trying to get them now. It’s going to be the same with these later down the line. Jams went up in value too. They weren’t selling for much a year ago when I sold mine

Back
Top Bottom