Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Does anyone know how the sizing is for the 2012 pair compared to the 2019? Planning on getting a 2012 pair. Is it TTS or snug?

What do you mean by “brutal”? As in they ****ed it up or it’s so badass? Haha
Brutal as in your foot will feel brutalized after wearing them. That old moldwas atrocious and the 12 black and red pair was the worst. Super tight and junk materials

I got both in a 12 and the 2019 are def tight.

yet my Space Jams are extremely comfortable
I agree with this, size 12 here as well. The jams, WL82, and WL96 are loose compared to the cords, playoffs and plat tints. Forget where the cap and gowns are, haven't worn them in a bit though I think they are looser as well. The padding is better on the tighter pairs though.

i always come back to this pic. 19 at top. og at bottom. they still don't have the shape right even tho they improved on the PL cut. the new version only looks ok when not next to the og. this is why i only bought one pair. the new shape is deformed and i don't like it.
Screenshot_20201127-120212_Instagram.jpg

i always come back to this pic. 19 at top. og at bottom. they still don't have the shape right even tho they improved on the PL cut. the new version only looks ok when not next to the og. this is why i only bought one pair. the new shape is deformed and i don't like it.
Screenshot_20201127-120212_Instagram.jpg
I can definitely see it in the toe box, the new one is more elongated that the og.

I agree with this, size 12 here as well. The jams, WL82, and WL96 are loose compared to the cords, playoffs and plat tints. Forget where the cap and gowns are, haven't worn them in a bit though I think they are looser as well. The padding is better on the tighter pairs though.

Damn, I wish I would've knew this last year.

I wear a size 12 in the 2012 retro, but I sized .5 down in the 2019 after copping the space jams and they were mad roomy in a 12. I thought all the new mold 11s were roomy like the space jams.

Guess I'm on the hunt for size 12s in these and the Concord smh

So are you guys afraid to wear these outside too? 🤣

In all seriousness, I still have yet to wear these. Maybe I’ll finally break them out to end the year.

I had to wear mine shortly after I got I got 'em in hand. Couldn't resist the siren song coming from the box, "them ****s was calling me B" got it out of my system and they been on chill since :lol:

Back
Top Bottom