Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I’m looking for these to be my first Jordan brand purchase since the Aqua 8’s a few years back. How easy do y’all see it being to get these off the SNKRS app? The holiday releases are usually GR, but it’s always been crazy when the 11’s come out.

Did they allow people who hit on the shock drop to get access?

yes

as far as I understand it (which could be wrong) a shock drop is different from an early access reserve.

I’ll found out on the 14th, but for now my SNKRS still says Releasing, rather than purchased, even tho I got the second drop exclusive access

Does anyone know if you win a Finishline raffle what the usual time range is to go pick up? Would be extremely helpful to know.

Damn, I really hope to get these. Seems like everyone wants them lol. Kind of mad I slept on the shock drop. Ima be hella pisses if I’m not able to bag them

Villa’s merged with DTLR’s, do y’all have those?
I can vouch for it, got Concords like that last year.

im assuming no for nyc because i went to dtlr.com and did a location search and got zero results. oh well.

i wish SNS would do guaranteed pairs, cause we do have 1 of those lol

none near me man. Lol... I live in the boonies of southern Cali, so we don’t get a lot of pairs in. This is going to be whack if I don’t get a pair hahaha

I'm not paying that extra $10 for a shoe...I already sponsor a kid every year during Christmas and I like doing that a little more. Foot apps or bust, I want the reward points.

Got access after missing the shock drop. I don’t think that the hype for these is a big as the space jam and concord hype was, and these are more plentiful.

Got access after missing the shock drop. I don’t think that the hype for these is a big as the space jam and concord hype was, and these are more plentiful.
I highly doubt it. Space jams were actually a B to cop for me idk about y’all. I think these will just as hard as both release

I'm not paying that extra $10 for a shoe...I already sponsor a kid every year during Christmas and I like doing that a little more. Foot apps or bust, I want the reward points.

Well fam’ if it doesn’t fit what you want to do ignore the post & move on. Trying to help out fellow NT’ers who are trying to lock down a pair for the low price of $10.

Back
Top Bottom