Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

man that argument went for like A full page and I still don’t know what tf y’all was arguing about

keep it pushin unless we got some substance in the argument pls cause liking someone’s outfit or being team retail doesn’t qualify lol

you right. why am i entertaining a bozo? plenty of other people with actual connected braincells to interact with on here.

Can anyone answer this question? I live in West Texas, and the launch locator app says it can not find stores within a 100 mile radius for the XI's. However, I get online via desktop website and use the launch locator and it pulls up the mall. Therefore it is not letting me put in a reservation. Is this a known bug in the app? Thank you.
Do you have your phone's location turned on?

Damn, huge dilemma here. I got a notification that item was delivered. Checked front door and it wasn’t there. I know UPS guys always messes up in out area for some reason.

I checked if any of our neighbors got a package and voila, sitting outside on my neighbors front door, is a brown box with a Just Do It packing tape on it. It can’t be a coincidence, that’s my Jordan 11 Bred.

I wouldn’t go there and just grab it but it’s freaking raining over here and by the time the couple comes home which is around 6 -7 pm, box would’ve been soaked as ****!

Damn, huge dilemma here. I got a notification that item was delivered. Checked front door and it wasn’t there. I know UPS guys always messes up in out area for some reason.

I checked if any of our neighbors got a package and voila, sitting outside on my neighbors front door, is a brown box with a Just Do It packing tape on it. It can’t be a coincidence, that’s my Jordan 11 Bred.

I wouldn’t go there and just grab it but it’s freaking raining over here and by the time the couple comes home which is around 6 -7 pm, box would’ve been soaked as ****!

id go check the name, and if its yours, there should be no problem wit u taking it back. unless your neighbors are fussy like that about people on their property.
ya kicks might get damaged if u let em sit out for all these hours in the rain.

id go check the name, and if its yours, there should be no problem wit u taking it back. unless your neighbors are fussy like that about people on their property.
Yeah, I’m thinking, I should just ring the bell and see if someone answers and check the name on the box at the same time. They’re an older couple and it’s a safe neighborhood, if it wasn’t raining, I’d wait for them.

Yeah, I’m thinking, I should just ring the bell and see if someone answers and check the name on the box at the same time. They’re an older couple and it’s a safe neighborhood, if it wasn’t raining, I’d wait for them.

yea it wouldnt hurt. its not like youre stealing. if it aint yours, just leave it right there no harm no foul...maybe even ring their bell and let em know they got a package sitting in the rain if u feel like being nice lol

Picking mine up today from UPS :smokin will be wearing on Tuesday. I don't wear 11s often so I tend to wear them as soon as I get them. I've worn my SJs and Concords once each :smh: I wore my 2012s playoffs a couple times trying to break them in but ultimately had to let someone else' foot give it go.

im gonna post a pic just to appease you? because you said to prove myself? nah, im not in the business of appeasing or proving myself to bozos. ive got plenty of kicks. i just dont need to justify my existance with em like u do. i used to post pickups. scroll back a year or two if u really wanna see pics of me that bad. theyre there. maybe youll hop off my nuts afterwards.

what do you bring to this site? u think posting pics and talking trash means youre a valuable contributor? LMAO

damn the clowns and goofballs show their true colors when drops like this come around.

hope this post wasnt too long for your simp behind to read. ask mommy for help if need be.

aka "I dont have no shoes, and just come here to be social."

Go outside b.

Anyone know if FTL stores take rewards on the infant 11s? I know they don't take it for the adults and GS pairs - just curious if anyone has tried on infant pairs. Thanks!

Man I need 3 of these...1 for me, 1 for the Mrs, and one for my little sister. I may get myself a 2nd but I highly doubt it.

aka "I dont have no shoes, and just come here to be social."

Go outside b.

if thinking i have no shoes makes u feel better about the fact that youre a miserable moron, then sure go ahead. whatever keeps you off the ledge buddy.
since u want a pic so bad, i found the perfect shirt for you. goes well with your hypebeast outfit too. wear it with pride hijo.

headdetective.jpg

Wearing my 01s more lately, they still feel good and holding up. I will put these on the back burner if I double up and wear one of the new pairs regularly. There is some outsole separation from my 01 pair, but it's completely fixable. Still a personal favorite of mine.

Back
Top Bottom