Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

\
Acting rude just for the sake of it is never cool. I agree with you 100%. And you're right some are stingy with those check in codes. I frequent my local spot pretty often and I'm on a first name basis with a lot of them so I don't have any issue from them but I definitely know what you're saying.

I feel you. I remember buying the Win Like 96 and the FTL manager comes out with a box that looked like it has been through a war. I told him I didn't want that. He tried to clown me saying that the box didn't matter and kept ringing me up. I told him if I am paying for it, it matters. He went back and got another box for me and gave me an attitude while doing it. Dude, I am paying 200+, yeah I want a damned box that didn't have holes in it! Sometimes I think it is some kind of power trip.

Yo? Legit? Thats no bueno. Shoes aside, how are you, fam?
Just chillin on 2005 Acura TL street lol

Got steamrolled by a new building owner who wished to demolish the building I was in. The previous landlord/owner sold it because it was too much to deal with (mold, rats, rot). I posted a pic of the mold in my closet a couple years ago 2430613D-0E76-4F68-B762-D4BD505C178E.jpeg

Anyhoo, long story short, i got a termination of rental on my door saying i had til january to find a new place. A week later he takes me to court to evict me fod not paying rent. I had no idea he was asking for it. Nor did i know how much to pay or who to pay it to since the previous owner dropped rent to 250 for 2 months while he sold it. Now im in my car since wednesday before last because i cant get a call back on a place because of the eviction. Happy Holidays lol

Got steamrolled by a new building owner who wished to demolish the building I was in. The previous landlord/owner sold it because it was too much to deal with (mold, rats, rot). I posted a pic of the mold in my closet a couple years ago 2430613D-0E76-4F68-B762-D4BD505C178E.jpeg

Anyhoo, long story short, i got a termination of rental on my door saying i had til january to find a new place. A week later he takes me to court to evict me fod not paying rent. I had no idea he was asking for it. Nor did i know how much to pay or who to pay it to since the previous owner dropped rent to 250 for 2 months while he sold it. Now im in my car since wednesday before last because i cant get a call back on a place because of the eviction.
Wish you the best. Going through the struggle will make you stronger for real. Stay motivated brotha

Stay positive brother, it’s always darkest before the dawn
Wish you the best. Going through the struggle will make you stronger for real. Stay motivated brotha
The discomfort is my motivation. Thanks for the love guys. It really does mean a lot right now.

Enjoy these breds today. The 23 is back baby

Anyhoo, long story short, i got a termination of rental on my door saying i had til january to find a new place. A week later he takes me to court to evict me fod not paying rent. I had no idea he was asking for it. Nor did i know how much to pay or who to pay it to since the previous owner dropped rent to 250 for 2 months while he sold it. Now im in my car since wednesday before last because i cant get a call back on a place because of the eviction. Happy Holidays lol
That's wild bro. That's real life **** and the universe will make it right. Keep ya head up. Been where you are. It only goes up.

\

I feel you. I remember buying the Win Like 96 and the FTL manager comes out with a box that looked like it has been through a war. I told him I didn't want that. He tried to clown me saying that the box didn't matter and kept ringing me up. I told him if I am paying for it, it matters. He went back and got another box for me and gave me an attitude while doing it. Dude, I am paying 200+, yeah I want a damned box that didn't have holes in it! Sometimes I think it is some kind of power trip.
It is I meet some arrogant aholes while working for the company

Looks like I have taken another L from Hibbett. That makes L's from them and Finishline. I might be the most unlucky person in the history of these online apps & raffles

Never did the reservations with footlocker. I have my 7 min head start for tonight, if i get thru on that do I just go pick up and pay for them tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom