Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

PayPal was blocking shots like a mutha today! Copped on EB and FA after using credit cards. Normally, I fail going Credit Card direct. Either way, this morning was a mess, but can't complain, I'm still in bed in my boxers! lol

nah that aint it. most of the kids are buying to sell. not to wear, not to collect. TO SELL. times have changed. Most of them aint even sneakerheads. then you have the soccor moms and older people trying to cash in too. Ive see way too many of them at physical releases. they will straight up tell you they dont care they just want to sell it.
Right, but once they buy it, they have it. Reselling happens with all products, not just sneakers. It's no different than Wal Mart buying ketchup for $1 and selling it to you for $3.

Ended up getting a pair for around $290 shipped on goat yesterday.

Obviously would’ve preferred paying retail. But given this is the only pair of Jordans I’m buying this year and likely for a while, I just said screw it. My first pair since my 01’s. Didn’t bother with the crappy cdp and 2012 joints.

Attachments

• 7967C1FE-8E50-4C66-B33C-0D6F0206E84A.jpeg
    7967C1FE-8E50-4C66-B33C-0D6F0206E84A.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 255
Right, but once they buy it, they have it. Reselling happens with all products, not just sneakers. It's no different than Wal Mart buying ketchup for $1 and selling it to you for $3.
But ketchup isn't a limited product. It's not really the same. Any distributor can get ketchup.

im done with that Snkr app for real now. Not even going to buy any future releases from there. That **** screw me out & I had chances to get them somewhere else

Check your acct. They do ghost order.
They didn't even ghost order my account. It's literally not there. I got a confirmation number that doesn't exist haha. I think my order has entered some sort of void. I tried to look up the order and the order number and the email "don't match" according to checking my order status...I'm not getting that frustrated because I know I'll eventually get these sneakers and if any markup a small one...but I'm just shaking my head so much just because this is the most hilarious GR I have ever seen...EVER! This is like Sneaker twilight zone. I had some guy jump on my **** because he thought I was mocking resellers and "I didn't even finish college and make 50 K" and I wasn't even mocking them. I was just picturing what I saw happening feeding off someone else's story. This is the strangest ****ing **** and as a lurker this is one of the strangest days here. I am REALLY happy that the person that lost their dad this week hit. He needed that one.

Back
Top Bottom