Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Just jump on ebay or stockx. Support a youngsters "hustle". Sorry you missed.

buying from scalpers is what allows scalping to exist. i have never, and will never, buy anything from a scalper. shoes, concert tickets, anything. i dont care. even after hurricane andrew when army tanks were patrolling the streets and people were scalping gas and water, id rather die than support a scalper.

I don't resell. I just realize it's part of life and I can't knock another man's hustle.

It is what it is reselling wise. I currently resell stuff. I don’t bother with sneakers though. To wishy washy a buyer base, and I don’t want to risk a chargeback from a salty buyer mad he didn’t get his item at retail.

But when I was 15 way back in 2001. Me and the guy in front of me on line just missed out on the Columbia 11’s. The guy in front of both of us walked out with 6 pairs. Him out with all those boxes in front of people who missed out was like waving steak in front of a pack of wild dogs. Bad move on his end. The guy in front of me made him sell him a size 10.5 for retail and I piggybacked off him, acted like I was with him and got him to sell me a size 11 for retail plus tax. Looking back, we low key punked him into selling those pairs lol. But walking out with all those pairs with a line of people like that wasn’t smart.

Those 2000-01 11 releases were crazy though. Each pair of 11’s from the concords october 2000 up until the cool grey 11s in March 2001 got harder and harder to get from what I remember. The blk reds that December were an easy cop though. The cool greys were an absolute **** show.

Who cares about resellers? For real.
Every hobby has them. It’s all pay to play.
It’s not like someone is buying all the shoes and we are going barefoot out here because of it. Can we get some more pics though?
I agree with all of this.
Ask and you shall receive my friend..
9FE5A5FF-610D-492D-84BC-B269D1ED4768.jpeg

(Yes, I only got 1 shoe):tongue:

buying from scalpers is what allows scalping to exist. i have never, and will never, buy anything from a scalper. shoes, concert tickets, anything. i dont care. even after hurricane andrew when army tanks were patrolling the streets and people were scalping gas and water, id rather die than support a scalper.
Couldnt say it any better. People mad at sites and apps when really we ought be mad at these bots and other nonsense these resellers use. So grateful for the 2, KNOW there will be multiple restocks on Nike. **** these resellers who have ****ed the game all up.

exactly. since the fashion culture has gotten more upscale, people have been more willing to pay hundreds over retail for shoes and it just blew up the reseller game. im not for reselling ( i used to wholesale myself) but the amount resellers out there just isnt something i can defend anymore.

Man just left my mall nice quiet release alot of people waiting in line for left overs walked in and out with 3 10s and my 10.5. my girls 5.5 and my nephew's 4.5.....surprised prices went up instead of down.....

Random but it feels so great securing these. This was the first pair of Jordans I ever liked, my first pair I got was an 01 pair I paid $450 for on here back in the day, I didn’t care about the price, I just wanted them. I somehow secured three pairs today and couldn’t be more syced.

No way that was 2 million pairs released and sold out that quickly :smh:
It wasn't. They always hold back stock for restocks. As always the footsites will restock the pairs that fail their auto verification service for payment. So get on the horn with them as much as possible.

man After initially wanting at least 2-3 pairs(these are my goat shoes) I was only able to get one after the **** show and I’m definitely happy with at least that. Will be on the look for restocks though because I will need a second pair
Where at for the restocks or are you talking in general

Went and got a pair anyway since I never had them. A lot of people who don't use the apps found out the hard way that you can't walk into a store anymore.

I can’t believe I wasn’t able to get them on SNKRS. Was pending for 20 plus min then sold out. Kept checking other sites and all sold out. Then all of a sudden Hibbett Sports got a full size run at 7:45pst when it showed sold out before that. Was able to cop there but it was a little too easy, prob going to get canceled. Not getting my hopes up until I get shipping confirmation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom