Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

THIS JUST IN... HOLLA.

CED B.
942FBAD0-9AE8-4E32-B898-CCEC7FBA8BC5.jpeg

i wonder if it’s worth driving to mall after 3pm to check champs and footlocker. do you guys i might have a good chance getting a unclaimed pair ? it’s kinda a far drive

So Shoe Palace near me is saying they got a lot and come 12 noon its first come first serve for the people whi didnt get their raffles

glad to see you copped man. wishing you better days ahead

Thanks my brother

I lost both parents in the same year essentially. Mother had a stroke, and is now under permanent nursing care. Dad passed away. It can't really get much worse to be honest.

No year can ever match this one, not even whichever one I face my own inevitable death.

Anyone at or near Nike Store 5th Ave NYC know if they will do FCFS? i have been trying to call, and it goes on ringing.....

What a crazy new thing Nike is doing, making enough pairs for people to buy and appreciate and not letting resellers thrive. We woulda thought you could do something that benefits both your customers and your bottom line.

Just when i was getting over the Ls from ftl raffle and snkrs....i get a notification from eastbay that they charged my card. All kind of mixed emotions i was already ok w saving that $250 lol

Back
Top Bottom