Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

If you have dogs/cats running around and you tell me to take my shoes off, I won’t do it. No way am I getting hair all over my socks, and getting it all in my kicks when I put them back on. Now if you offer me a lint roller, we can maybe talk, but even then I’m gonna hesitate and push back.

lol my lady has OCD, actually wipes the dogs paws every time.......and I mean EVERY time lol. I can’t confirm nor deny that I’ve been cursed out for not wiping the dogs paws after coming in from outside smh lol

lol my lady has OCD, actually wipes the dogs paws every time.......and I mean EVERY time lol. I can’t confirm nor deny that I’ve been cursed out for not wiping the dogs paws after coming in from outside smh lol

Excessive lol

But my point related to dog/cat hair. There’s no OCD that’s gonna solve that.

Oh and 2012s still going strong 408E67AB-E896-487C-A0DB-C29C4609D8E9.jpeg

Excessive lol

But my point related to dog/cat hair. There’s no OCD that’s gonna solve that.
Does having 2 roombas (that run twice a day smh) and one of those weird dogs that “don’t shed” count lol?

I find it all comical. Is your house floor prob cleaner than outside....sure. But I get both POVs.

And who has shoe covers near the door for folks who don’t wanna take their shoes off lol

🙋🏽‍♂️ Not proud to raise my hand lol

somewhere between being cool and being an adult I’ve become this individual lmao smh .....

Back
Top Bottom