Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

They're not that bad, they're decent enough to hold your shoes. I'm just glad we finally have them. Now they can get rid of those black and gold boxes.
I agree, this box is the only one left Id like to have back. Its really the only box I dont have as far as the older styles go. But they are thin for sure. Compared to what were used to I mean.

I don’t even want the bags, these going ziplocks anyway lol. And I love the OG box. I welcome it and don’t care if it’s flimpsy. It holds the shoes. If it was good enough in ‘95, it’s good enough now. These don’t need all the bells and whistles to get me hype. Can’t wait.

I don’t even want the bags, these going ziplocks anyway lol. And I love the OG box. I welcome it and don’t care if it’s flimpsy. It holds the shoes. If it was good enough in ‘95, it’s good enough now. These don’t need all the bells and whistles to get me hype. Can’t wait.
Yeah these 45s could have come in a Nike outlet box and id still be hyped.

i got ds 2011 concords cause i couldn’t get the 2000s or dmps. Gonna put em on 11/11

i got ds 2011 concords cause i couldn’t get the 2000s or dmps. Gonna put em on 11/11

You'd be better off selling them and using the money on this upcoming release. I just sold my last pair on StockX for $395. They sold within five days of me listing them at that price. I know they went for more than that a while back, but I'm pretty pleased to be able to sell them for that a month before they become completely irrelevant. If you aren't keeping them for collection's sake, I'd dump them. But to each his own for sure.

CC635A0A-102A-4015-8688-963D93274307.jpeg

5628DEF6-7AC8-4901-8ADA-84FD9106D955.gif

You'd be better off selling them and using the money on this upcoming release. I just sold my last pair on StockX for $395. They sold within five days of me listing them at that price. I know they went for more than that a while back, but I'm pretty pleased to be able to sell them for that a month before they become completely irrelevant. If you aren't keeping them for collection's sake, I'd dump them. But to each his own for sure.
i took a look at my box and noticed it’s a little tattered, stockx will probably send it back.

and i wanted a concord with the 23.

for sure if i could have a size 11.5 dmp or 2000 for a good price and new excellent condition, id get it.

I don’t think it’s the thing to do it’s just a bad shoe period. Hardly resembles an authentic Jordan 11. My opinion on these hasn’t changed since day 1. I deadass wouldn’t pay 20 dollars for them unless it was for resale purposes.
Your right, It dont resemble an original Jordan 11. But how does that mean its not ok to like them? In 09 and 2011, it was the closest thing we had. So everyone was going after them. People conveniently forget about that. Now so many want to be "OG snobs" turning their nose up to something they all wanted AT THAT TIME. Its funny to me. Thats all.

Your right, It dont resemble an original Jordan 11. But how does that mean its not ok to like them? In 09 and 2011, it was the closest thing we had. So everyone was going after them. People conveniently forget about that. Now so many want to be "OG snobs" turning their nose up to something they all wanted AT THAT TIME. Its funny to me. Thats all.

So we are snobs because we recognize trash product when we see it? The 11s are a groundbreaking design that has a lot of history behind them, and for Nike/JB to butcher them for 15 years, is unacceptable.

i took a look at my box and noticed it’s a little tattered, stockx will probably send it back.

and i wanted a concord with the 23.

for sure if i could have a size 11.5 dmp or 2000 for a good price and new excellent condition, id get it.

I'd still try to sell that pair and if StockX rejects it (which I kind of doubt), so what? Worst case you end up with the shoes back in your hand that you have now. I'd take the shot when I know you can pocket around $350 after fees. Just my opinion, though.

i mean you all do know how hyped the threads were in dec 2011 :lol:

ndc with the white page and black text

Site timed out.

And yet order went thru>D. I was happy to see my pair, missing out 11 years (2000) and 5 years (06)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom