Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

You're still going to have those individuals who will try to sell (Unbreakable Kicks, Fineline, and various others). Also, some people will try to secure multiple pair to have one in reserve (this is one release I wish I could do the same because I wanted this shoe for a very long time).

Ready to upgrade!

IMG_6100.jpg

Kinda piggybackin off of Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ here. What got you into Concord 11s? The look, the style, the hype? MJ? What made you all want these?

born in 1978, didn't watch basketball until i immigrated to the states in 1988. i like the way the XI looks and i love the PL on the toebox so that it could sorta pass as a dress shoe. being from the bay area, i grew up with the warriors and have always wondered what it would be like to have a winning team. of course i've always saw Jordan as the GOAT. unfortunately even as a kid i could never sit thru a full basketball game, so i'm not a good spectator...love to play, but can't stay focus on games.

I’m going for 5. No word of a lie. Plus the wife and the little man a pair

I'm full on for four, and yeah, maybe five. I'm going to have to pay resell on at least some of those pairs, as I will be in the middle of nowhere for a work project the day these release. Sucks, but that's the way it is. Hopefully my proxy (my girl LOL) can pick me up one or two at the mall at least. The remainder I'll just have to bite the bullet when it comes to locating additionals. But as has been mentioned, I don't see these being marked up too terribly high on StockX etc. If I have to pay $30-$50 over retail on some of my pairs, so be it. Me and this damn shoe go back a long way, and all the stories are not happy. This time, once and for all, I will have concords until the cows come home LOL

wow, that bags and package make it a sweeter deal! hope they come, not that they are not selling if they dont hehe

I’m getting excited, even though I got the CG in 2010, I’m starting to get flashbacks from the 2009 SJ Release. The build up to that was crazy for me. One and only camp out I ever did was for those

I hope we do get the bags. If we do that’ll be a clutch move by JB, then all these scums like Ryan ******* Griffin and unbreakable selling fakes will be sickk
Im not much into gimmick packaging usually, but the wrapping with the ribbon and bags are kinda dope.

Back
Top Bottom