Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

the two here said fcfs as well and that they wont know how many they have until friday
Like how stupid are they? Every shoe shop has to know this is a big release for a lot of people and they gonna drop this bull****? I am bias and salty tho, I’ve won every instore raffle at my local spot I’ve entered lol.

Wow!

I've been lurking this site for about 4yrs. Finally joined when the Cactus Jack's dropped. I have been trying to reply to posts since the CJ4's dropped. For whatever reason I decided to log in using Chrome, and BOOM. Here I am making my 1st post in the thread of the 1st Jordan shoe I ever liked. Oh I got my Concords during that surprise SNKRS. Unfortunately I got a sz 12 but need a 12.5. Why doesn't Nike make 12.5s?

FINALLY I CAN THANK YOU GUYS. YOU'VE HELPED ME WITH ATLEAST 7 PAIRS OF SHOES.
MAD PROPS!

Attachments

• tumblr_p9vpfpJjjE1vd602xo1_250.gif
    tumblr_p9vpfpJjjE1vd602xo1_250.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
man you better put some respect on wcw name

wcw > wwe

sting > hulkkk hogan

WCW got played out fast. They clearly don't have legitimate longevity since WWE bought them out in 2001.

Although Hulk Hogan is a piece of crap as a person because he cheated on his wife and got exposed making racial slurs on a sex tape in addition to the longstanding knowledge he was an egomaniac during his heyday to present, I along with all wrestling fans have to acknowledge his transcendence as a wrestling star. Sting was good, but will never be close enough to the impact Hogan had in the game circa 1984-92 during his second WWF stint.

Wow!

I've been lurking this site for about 4yrs. Finally joined when the Cactus Jack's dropped. I have been trying to reply to posts since the CJ4's dropped. For whatever reason I decided to log in using Chrome, and BOOM. Here I am making my 1st post in the thread of the 1st Jordan shoe I ever liked. Oh I got my Concords during that surprise SNKRS. Unfortunately I got a sz 12 but need a 12.5. Why doesn't Nike make 12.5s?

FINALLY I CAN THANK YOU GUYS. YOU'VE HELPED ME WITH ATLEAST 7 PAIRS OF SHOES.
MAD PROPS!
Addict4lurkin :lol: welcome to NT woday

Wow that's f's up but that's wat that young P***y do to these old heads wit Dat Bag. turn u against ur own blood!!

I always thought Craig Sager was a standup guy well dude always seemed like it anyway. But if shorty really did his kids that way maaaaan that’s all kinds of messed up smh

I’ve been lurking on NT since around 2009. Used to love the collection and Air Jordan Appreciation threads :D
I loved the appreciation threads as well. The only problem is very few truly does anymore. Its a buy mentality then on to the next. Some just buy just to have, and say they have. Thats it.

man you better put some respect on wcw name

wcw > wwe

sting > hulkkk hogan
Stop it

Wcw woulda died years before it actually did if it wasn’t for NWO. Outside of that, sting was the one real great wrestler they ever had.

While wrestling is absolutely terrible now and I stopped being a fan maybe around 03 when I think WWE in general fell off it sucks Sting never went to the WWF/E. Dude coulda been even bigger star and woulda be awesome to see him fight some big names :smh:

Anyone remember the days when Jordan XI were actually sold at JC Penney? I recall seeing the Columbia/All-Star XI at Fox Hills Mall in 1996. Those were the days when stuff was available everywhere and sat for over a week after release too.
Damn how old are you?

Back
Top Bottom