Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

230126A7-B831-47DB-89F3-B684919841B9.gif
son saved his life TWICE

the power of the young P is real

Struck out on the FNL raffle Monday. Ain't that a b. Supposedly I have one pair safe from a certain store, but after losing on FNL (sort of thought that would be an easy one), I have little confidence in the other ones coming through. Going to be annoyed if I have to go the resell route but it won't be end of the world. I'm still out in the middle of nowhere CA for work. Worst timing for a release ever LOL

Gotta hear both sides, he not here to defend himself.
You dont know what his reasons was for doing anything he did. So relax with the judgment.
lol

who are you? his lawyer?

dont put these people on tv on a pedestal

the only thing the guy was known for was his crazy outlandish suits that surprisingly he wasnt labeled as an attention ***** for. nothing he did seperated him from david aldridge, jim grey, etc. he got over on his wacky suits and shoes

im more inclined to believe his own blood rather than his mistress turned wife

lol

who are you? his lawyer?

dont put these people on tv on a pedestal

the only thing the guy was known for was his crazy outlandish suits that surprisingly he wasnt labeled as an attention ***** for. nothing he did seperated him from david aldridge, jim grey, etc. he got over on his wacky suits and shoes

im more inclined to believe his own blood rather than his mistress turned wife

I must say, you make a strong argument. It don’t look good for ole boy smh

I’m used to striking out on Concords. Striking out since the 90s

I won’t be striking out on anything, just hoping to score more than one pair without having to go the StockX or GOAT route. Just venting my annoyance but it’ll be all good in the end.

I won’t be striking out on anything, just hoping to score more than one pair without having to go the StockX or GOAT route. Just venting my annoyance but it’ll be all good in the end.

I’ll use GOAT or Stock X this time around as well. I told myself that if I don’t get them at retail this time I’m going to cave and pay resell... Friday needs to hurry up lol.

Back
Top Bottom