Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Not a fan of the higher patent leather but very nice shoe overall.

Attachments

• 20181130_202337.jpg
    20181130_202337.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 63
Stop it

Wcw woulda died years before it actually did if it wasn’t for NWO. Outside of that, sting was the one real great wrestler they ever had.

While wrestling is absolutely terrible now and I stopped being a fan maybe around 03 when I think WWE in general fell off it sucks Sting never went to the WWF/E. Dude coulda been even bigger star and woulda be awesome to see him fight some big names :smh:

Please don’t discount the Nature Boy’s WCW time. Legend

i still have vivid memories on how the concords were ridiculed in 96 :lol: mind you, this was during the time where jordan 4-8 were considered as the creme of the crop in the jordan line.

we had one guy from our basketball team who bought the concords and everyone was making fun of the shiny patent leather. he was the best player on the team too but i think it was the first time a “crease” became such a big deal on basketball shoes. i thought it looks so futuristic and was so ahead of its time.

Wow!

I've been lurking this site for about 4yrs. Finally joined when the Cactus Jack's dropped. I have been trying to reply to posts since the CJ4's dropped. For whatever reason I decided to log in using Chrome, and BOOM. Here I am making my 1st post in the thread of the 1st Jordan shoe I ever liked. Oh I got my Concords during that surprise SNKRS. Unfortunately I got a sz 12 but need a 12.5. Why doesn't Nike make 12.5s?

FINALLY I CAN THANK YOU GUYS. YOU'VE HELPED ME WITH ATLEAST 7 PAIRS OF SHOES.
MAD PROPS!

This a GOAT thread, about some GOAT shoes. Let’s keep it that way :smile:

C87288FF-40BA-4114-927B-FBA2EE4701EA.jpeg

you guys ripping on the 2011 concords now but back then.....
THIS.

DMPs turned me off on XI mids when they couldn't stand with the 00-01 pairs, then the CDP blk/red was the nail in the coffin. Didn't cop a new release XI mid until the 2016 PE.

All the while, December after December, low-level "sneaker heads" going crazy over the latest holiday 11, SMH.

Everybody was GMB levels of fool in 2011 :lol:....not one person returned their pair because they were bad

If everyone is really doubling and tripling up, the production numbers are more relatively equivalent to half or a third of what is speculated. Add in all the civilians and old heads who gonna cop too, and I think these go fast.

I still think it should be easy enough if you are prepared, but I’m curious as to online sales will go.
I know I’m avoiding that route myself. Dealing with online releases ruin my Saturday morning... well actually they ruin my lady’s Saturday morning and then she ruins my whole weekend. Jk. Kinda. :lol:

It’s funny how because one man will buy trash he automatically assumes everyone was on it because that was the only version of the shoe available. As if you had to cop for that reason lol.

Got an L with FNL. Hopefully I get 1 with Champs, FTL or ShoePalace. The girl in FTL told me they don’t have a lot of pairs. The other places didn’t wanna say how many FSRs they had.

I still have the coin that came wrapped in the cover of the Space Jam VHS my mom bought me when I was a lil kid . Never got a pair of XI’s in my life . Was 21 , broke and down n out when the last Concord came out . Concord & Space Jam’s hold a special place in my life .

Couldn’t get em then , need em now . Gonna try to double up

Missed out on SNKRS & FNL . Got a 10 min FTL / 7 min Champs & FTA

Good luck to those who haven’t secured a personal pair yet

Back
Top Bottom