Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

D191D109-FE7A-4A0F-AA5C-467099C06573.jpeg
Mannn I just bought a pair in Aus $300 (footlocker online) I got so excited that it carted, only to come to this thread and see that these aren’t even popular ; I saw someone say they will only take these if they fall in their lap, under retail etc, I haven’t really been following Jordan’s for a while, FML should I get a refund on them ?
These are the types of dudes you catch behind the local footlocker giving flute lessons to the supervisors in order to get 2 pairs locked in just to turn around and try resell to someone in line during unclaim pickup time ... dudes like this and the ones that post screen shots saying pair almost in hand HMU if you want them .. these scrubs the worst

Looks like I hit on Sneakersnstuff (PayPal charge came through... no "official" email yet).

W on FNL
W on SNS
? on FTL
? on END

Y'all can keep worrying about resale value and "hype". I'll gladly take these easy Ws.

Last edited:
This is the kind of stuff that gets under my skin. I have seen these guys before reviewing other shoes in the past. The guy on the right wants to play "joe cool" about everything, the guy on the left does not seem to really know the history of this shoe what so ever while he tosses it around like its a ball or something. They make it a point to be so casual about a pair that means so much to many. Its lame, and it looks like they are more concerned about subs and likes than they are the true value of the shoe and its history. But yet JB/Nike gifts them pairs? I dont get it.

the sole brothers?! lol

Much respect to all the fathers in here who take their kids with them to pick up shoes and grab them a pair. When I have my first kid (God willing) I definitely want to be able to do the same, I will probably wait until he/she is at least 12 or 13 before I start buying them $170 + retros though with the way JB his pricing these shoes. Gotta wait until that foot growth slow down a bit, and they don't have recess everyday to beat them up.
I use to take my daughter to cop but now she want Van's and 270s and I'm not complaining

I was charged by SNS 2 hours ago but no confirmation email yet. I should be good though right? This would be my first W from them.
My 2011 pair have been my every other day shoe for the past year. Could use a lil wipe down but still going strong.
IMG_0373.JPG

If I don’t win at all three stores I’m gonna be kind of surprised and low key upset lol.

Back
Top Bottom