Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

74wo.gif

Decided I'm still gonna try for next day shipping during the checkout process anyway. Will keep fingerprint checkout turned on so as soon as I change the shipping I can purchase them. If I miss out because of that 1 second choice I will promptly leave this thread and sulk. :lol:

Decided I'm still gonna try for next day shipping during the checkout process anyway. Will keep fingerprint checkout turned on so as soon as I change the shipping I can purchase them. If I miss out because of that 1 second choice I will promptly leave this thread and sulk. :lol:
Living life on the edge.
Why not just checkout then call Nike later and ask them to change the delivery to next day?

So is the sizing consensus for these is that they fit just like the recent Space jams and Win Like 82's?

So we gone act like HGG 13s didn't just restock on Finishline... hahaha.

Yeah yeah I know. Who cares....just saying lol...

Damn I totally forgot about Euro site raffles.
Guess I was getting too confident this week with all the easy cop talks and the my 7M head starts...

Mannn I just bought a pair in Aus $300 (footlocker online) I got so excited that it carted, only to come to this thread and see that these aren’t even popular ; I saw someone say they will only take these if they fall in their lap, under retail etc, I haven’t really been following Jordan’s for a while, FML should I get a refund on them ?

BOO this person!!!

Back
Top Bottom