Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I'm strapped in. Usually entertainment is on release day. 300 AUD is 216 USD so technically you scored them under retail. Go you!

Except you still haven't explained why you would think about getting a refund (your first post) due to the lack of popularity on these. If you wanted the Concords because you actually wanted the Concords, no comments in this thread should have any effect on you. You either genuinely want the shoes or you wanted them due to potential hype/flipping ability.
no use in prying for answers...concords lost their “prowess” to him

This thread is about to get very entertaining with the next 24 hrs. Ole buddy who bought from AUS FTL didn't mean any harm with his question. I think it illustrates how many people are gunna buy these blindly which is why I think they're gunna fly. That on top of my man's buying 16 pairs...Jordan Santa Claus out here.

1.4 million pair and they will prob sell everything, just cause they increase supply and cash that would have gone to reseller went directly to Nike doesnt mean its not popular foh man

got a 7 minute headstart with champs, footlocker and footaction, also hoping to secure a pair for me and the kids on SNKRS. only need 2 mens size 10. lets hope everyone who wants these can get a pair!

Personally I hope I hit on my 7 min at Footaction and/or Champs so I can finally get 10 min headstart status with them. Being able to get 10 min headstarts on all three apps basically guarantees you just about any release thats not stupid limited in my area.

SNS get loose
More punch than a bowl o juice

Started to eat ..1 down 3 to go
Git money boys outchea

Is the term "hype beast" still used..lol

Mannn I just bought a pair in Aus $300 (footlocker online) I got so excited that it carted, only to come to this thread and see that these aren’t even popular ; I saw someone say they will only take these if they fall in their lap, under retail etc, I haven’t really been following Jordan’s for a while, FML should I get a refund on them ?

This just literally answered your question. Can't understand for the life of me why some folks on buy shoes just to be popular or because someone else say so...

Lol so you bought these based on popularity??

True meaning of a hypebeast... The last several pages have been of folks scrambling to secure pairs on foot apps and in store. Dude came across one comment that must of shattered his heart. Now all of a sudden he's having regrets...smh

sipping my cofffee and hop on NT to first read that these aint popular! :lol:

anyway, grats to those that hit on SNS

Back
Top Bottom