Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

9 times out of 10 they aren’t referring to anything that is noticeable without a magnifying glass. If I post a picture of my clearly flawless pair and include an ambiguous sentence about “quality control,” I guarantee people will agree, shake their head emoji it, tell me to exchange it, etc. It’s some sort of weird, no questions asked bandwagon thing.

The patent cut issue is clear as day though. That **** is scary as we wait for our online orders to ship...

Fact: Assuming the concords that dropped today had 23 instead of 45 ... If they were to drop a concord with 45 on the back in a very limited pairs produced majority here would be drooling for the 45...

Got my pair :nthat:

466A203F-2E01-4DD5-A55D-224BE6082684.jpeg

Straight to the court!!

BAAE3CBB-D2AE-4B45-BA06-BDEAFF36C4CB.jpeg

AD30DDB2-E605-4994-9B0E-3F08CF79DB60.jpeg

6A0FB0A7-C3DB-4629-B602-0ADD63069B46.jpeg

I went to hoop this morning and played with 2 dudes that unboxed their pairs at the gym and hooped in them.

S*** made my f***ing heart sing.

Love seeing people actually play basketball in basketball shoes instead of wear them with some hypebeast or overly matchy clown fit.

Salute to you, bro.

upload_2018-12-8_20-2-41.gif

I’m happy as Mike after today with mine.
Ended up doing suicides on my driveway.

:rofl:Love that. Hopefully suicides were done in J's.

F22FD471-B315-4A97-81D5-00A8C411E91E.jpeg
4FBC1F01-8AF3-41FF-AF80-D2B99BC3DACB.jpeg
I’ve never tied my 11’s. I always sloppy lace them. To each his/her own but I just hate seeing people wear them laced so tight that it’s looks like they’re about to do some warm ups in the lay up line LOL. Tape over the NIKE AIR protect it from flaking off at all cost.

Yo, WUT? Tape over the 'Nike Air' LOLLL!

Concords were made for the layup line.

Beat em up and buy some more. Double up, beat one up, then beat the other pair up...

I remember the guy I was in line behind during the 12/11 CDP tried on both pairs of shoes and was doing set backs and jab steps with the 12s on. Then when he finally went to pay he put them on Layaway. I was :lol: at how pissed footlocker employees were

He was planning to kill folks in his weekend rec league but he had to square s*** away with his baby momma first, let him live.

I don’t think the IV or VI will top Concords, as coveted as they are.

The playoff XI could though. I remember in ‘96 the Concords sold steadily but were available for a good while before they sold out. The Colombia was the second colorway (released Jan or Feb) and I still remember Concords being in store when those dropped. It was the black red XI that blew everyone away. They dropped in April 1996 and were gone almost everywhere within a couple days. It was pretty much the first Jordan to sell out almost instantly, a prelude for what was to come a few years later. GOAT shoe for me.
Yes, the blk and red XI’s came out during spring break. It was the first shoe I saw sold out in Eastbay and it was the very next monthly issue.

Yo, people recommend jeans to me and I can't find the quotes.

How do I find them ? **** was like 400 pages ago.

Smoke Rise jeans... Kilogram jeans...

I'm saying 45 fits the heel part better than the 23 thus looking more pleasing to the eye. Not arguing the history around the numbers.

Maybe if the 2-3 was side by like the 4-5 it would look better...

Back
Top Bottom