Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

What’s the deal with Shiekh? Ordered and got a confirmation email and my card was charged, but when I check orders on my account nothing shows up. Anyone know if this is normal??

538133-010 nike air flight one black black white b07015_c-500x500.jpg

The "1 cent" that everyone knows of wasnt even on that shoe though. It simply was a "1". Not important, but just saying.

Facts, I had that shoe back in the day. Was suppose to get those Chris Webber Air Sensations and they sold out so I had to opt out for those. Those retro's were trash tho

Better patent height comparison lol, first pic had one on my leg, my gripe was on the sockliner where the 45 is not equal
IMG_20181209_132713.jpg

And did not double up, returning might not be a good option considering I used my sister's credit card and would be hassle to call/dispute and commute to return. So yall think I should sell these and try and get online/locally no trolling please lol
They look fine to me.

Can't believe I've still been catching up on the thread from today lol

Forgot to post earlier, but it's crazy how some people still don't know how the foot apps work. I'mma be honest, I don't even bother with them and this was my first time ever using the foot apps to cop (idk, I just felt like it was rigged and never tried before this release), but people were coming into the FTA store talmbout "those Jordans come out today? You selling them?" and staff was politely redirecting them. Idk if people got mad, but they should have simply explained the unclaimed rule, but I guess at this point, it gets old because how many releases has it been since this new system? But I guess that's always going to be people.

Last edited:
Better patent height comparison lol, first pic had one on my leg, my gripe was on the sockliner where the 45 is not equal
IMG_20181209_132713.jpg

And did not double up, returning might not be a good option considering I used my sister's credit card and would be hassle to call/dispute and commute to return. So yall think I should sell these and try and get online/locally no trolling please lol

Ah, gotcha. Well that's good cause it looked crazy off in the first pic but going back I can see that it wasn't a level surface.
I'd say keep the pair since the patent leather was the first thing I saw and the other stuff doesn't seem that noticeable.

What’s the deal with Shiekh? Ordered and got a confirmation email and my card was charged, but when I check orders on my account nothing shows up. Anyone know if this is normal??

Were you signed in when you placed the order?
Few times I wasn’t signed in got order confirmation but wasn’t in my order history and got shipping later
If you got order confirmation and money was taken I think you should be good
Best of luck man
Hope it ships
Gonna have to wait till mon or tues to see if it ships

Last edited:
When people speak of "terrible quality" what exactly are you referring to? Like is it the materials used, sloppy errors, both, etc.?

When people speak of "terrible quality" what exactly are you referring to? Like is it the materials used, sloppy errors, both, etc.?
9 times out of 10 they aren’t referring to anything that is noticeable without a magnifying glass. If I post a picture of my clearly flawless pair and include an ambiguous sentence about “quality control,” I guarantee people will agree, shake their head emoji it, tell me to exchange it, etc. It’s some sort of weird, no-questions-asked bandwagon thing...

Back
Top Bottom