Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I guess they gave the people who never got a pair a 5 minute window to get in and out before they let everyone else double up

I still need these man...I'm lunchin..smh
tumblr_lwz9zpQJWT1qargt4o1_500.jpg
Awesome advertisement. This is a great example of why Adobe ruined everything creative. Youre going to have a bad time trying to recreate this kind of ad in illustrator

Interesting how the app lets me buy the Concord, but Infrared 6 says purchased, but lets me buy on desktop. So everyone had access? Is says "reserved"....what does that mean....anyone using the app?

Interesting how the app lets me buy the Concord, but Infrared 6 says purchased, but lets me buy on desktop. So everyone had access? Is says "reserved"....what does that mean....anyone using the app?
Yeah, I've never figured out how to buy more than one pair of shoes via SNKRS because once you buy, it just says "purchased" on the shoe forever, as far as I can tell. And not just on limit-1-pair shoes, either. I bought the sunrise 720s off of SNKRS, and to this day if I pull them up on the app, it just says purchased. Haven't ever tried too hard to figure out a possible workaround, but if one exists, the app sure doesn't make it obvious.

If you got the notification there was plenty of time to purchase. Of course, SNKRS didn't notify; it was J23...WTF is with that.....
That's a big if. J23 is how I knew about it, too, otherwise would have had zero clue. The Great NT Restock myth is illustrated perfectly by today's events. Gotta believe that was the last official restock from Nike, and it was over and done with within minutes, in the middle of the work and school day on a Monday, with no hint ahead of time and zero notification from SNKRS. That really isn't much of a chance for most people to purchase them.
I will say, just the other day in the IV thread, there was a stupid debate about whether J23 is needed when you already have the Sole Links app. Well, it certainly was today for these LOL

Last edited:
Yeah, I've never figured out how to buy more than one pair of shoes via SNKRS because once you buy, it just says "purchased" on the shoe forever, as far as I can tell. And not just on limit-1-pair shoes, either. I bought the sunrise 720s off of SNKRS, and to this day if I pull them up on the app, it just says purchased. Haven't ever tried to hard to figure out a possible workaround, but if one exists, the app sure doesn't make it obvious.

That's a big if. J23 is how I knew about it, too, otherwise would have had zero clue. The Great NT Restock myth is illustrated perfectly by today's events. Gotta believe that was the last official restock from Nike, and it was over and done with within minutes, in the middle of the work and school day on a Monday, with no hint ahead of time and zero notification from SNKRS. That really isn't much of a chance for most people to purchase them.
I will say, just the other day in the IV thread, there was a stupid debate about whether J23 is needed when you already have the Sole Links app. Well, it certainly was today for these LOL

Yeah...it's interesting. For the BC3 I was able to purchase on the shock drop, and then again on RD, however, for the Infrared 6, after purchasing on the shock drop it still says Purchased. Thought it might have been an update to the app. Though after about 20 min today the app now allows me to purchase the Infrared 6. I'm thinking poorly designed app as opposed to built-in business logic.

The tip to try on desktop was a good one though. Yeah, that J23/solelinks debate is now moot; today was j23 ONLY. gotta have both!

HOLY ****. You finally scored on a shock out-of-the-blue SNKRS drop. Hell yea, dude, congrats!
wouldve been unbelievable to cop infrareds too, shouldve just tried. it got bittersweet but still excited

i got to the atm to put money in my online order account and they never got to my concord order, i couldve copped. There wasnt enough time, i had to just react. im kicking myself. Infrareds are way easier to shop for on ebay so the hard part is past me with these 11s fingers crossed.

Funny because mines said purchased since I already had Concords. But I purchased the Infrared 6s.... I'm stoked as well bro.... Now I eyes on them Blk n Red 4s .... C'mon May....

Back
Top Bottom