Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Caught these off the restock. I think there some exclusive 11s tho. When MJ jumped from the free throw line. So I guess you can call them free throw line 11s...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

wgdb0ztfplifdhfkh2pd.jpg

Check out this article. I guess I'd have to agree since I'm a dad and I don't really care about fashion trends. I don't really wear Js to impress anyone except my inner teenager. So they are my dad shoes.

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/20...rstw&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social
I have to agree 100% with you and this was a great article ( thanks for sharing ) that was really amusing. The white cement 4 is what did it for me back in 89' when they dropped. My cousin and best friend had them and I was super envious. My parents unfortunately never made the type of money to afford me that lifestyle So I got Diadora's instead. Now that I'm old enough and make my own money I started buying all that stuff that I just had to have as a kid. I actually ended up getting those white cement 4's for a steal when I finally pulled the trigger on buying them ( $147 ). I won them on a bid on eBay and even though they were pre owned they could have passed as deadstock. I'm now about 40-50 pairs deep into my collection (mostly J's) and see no end in sight. The 11's are definitely in my top 3 and I was lucky enough to double up on the semi-recent Concord release. I absolutely can't wait for the release of the bred 11 in December.

^I have no reason to read your post at the moment...

Caught these off the restock. I think there some exclusive 11s tho. When MJ jumped from the free throw line. So I guess you can call them free throw line 11s...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

wgdb0ztfplifdhfkh2pd.jpg
:rofl:

best post I've read since dude in the VI thread posted about taking is 2000 infrareds to the store and proceeded without purchasing the new release

Resell is getting dead on almost every shoe tbh....only the stupid limited exclusive are where's it's at. And I like to keep those to rock.

best post I've read since dude in the VI thread posted about taking is 2000 infrareds to the store and proceeded without purchasing the new release
Haha I remember dude....took em in to COMPARE...and show off lmao

Resell is getting dead on almost every shoe tbh....only the stupid limited exclusive are where's it's at. And I like to keep those to rock.

Agreed...

Having exclusivity sometimes is cool. When you rock something you know hardly anyone else have at the moment...

MJ jumped from the free throw line, landed in shoe store, walked in with 2000 infrared 6s, and walked out with concord XIs.

Tbh resell on XIs has been dead since the last Concord release (2011)

I don't know about that. I sold a pair of 2011 Concords and 2012 Breds for about 500 each on StockX just last year. The more recent 11's within the past 4 years ain't hitting that number yet though.

I don't know about that. I sold a pair of 2011 Concords and 2012 Breds for about 500 each on StockX just last year. The more recent 11's within the past 4 years ain't hitting that number yet though.
The jams have been going for 325 in my size there. That is before shipping. In 2 or 3 more years, those will hit well over 400. Same with the concords. It will.just take a few years.

I recently picked up a 2nd pair of jams for retail plus 30 shipping
That's a nice pickup right there and paying retail is always nice on any 11 mid or low (except the emerald green ).

The box & sleeve on the space jams are almost too nice to store away in a closet or attic.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom