Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Anyone do a preorder on ZK? I know it's a long wait for a pre-order (and PayPal protection will expire), but if it comes through, it'll be an extra pair under retail. I thought it was worth the risk. Never dealt with the site personally, but have heard a couple of positive stories.

Anyone do a preorder on ZK? I know it's a long wait for a pre-order (and PayPal protection will expire), but if it comes through, it'll be an extra pair under retail. I thought it was worth the risk. Never dealt with the site personally, but have heard a couple of positive stories.

I did it for the Win like '82s and they came in a few weeks after the release. They are 100% legit. I compared them to my SNS pair and they are identical in every way. I'm gonna do the pre-order for the Concords & Black/Cement 3s.

I haven't tried to preorder a shoe since the 88's ....those days are over people wake up!

I don't see them drawing back the numbers on something like this much if at all, but I share beh's sentiments in the event that they do.

I don't see them drawing back the numbers on something like this much if at all, but I share beh's sentiments in the event that they do.

Nah, it’s one of their only guaranteed sellouts even at the mark up. You know they won’t be ready to give up that bread.. especially after seeing sales over the last couple years.

I agree that it would be stupid to limit these, but it does state in the article:

“In conclusion, “iconic styles” will be considerably more limited, and we can only presume that the more popular models such as the Air Jordan 3, 4, 6, and 11 will be produced in smaller numbers.”

I do agree that business wise Jordan has to switch it up. The bottom line IMO is that they just have way more competition. You have Curry’s line (which is appealing because he’s a star right now and they’re more affordable), designer sneakers, and of course KD, LeBron, and Kyrie.

I'm in for these, 23 or 45 don't care. Probably my only cop of 2018 unless they drop 13 Playoffs or Blacktoes without the banana toe. Fat chance of that. And I know they gonna screw up the BC3's so...

Back
Top Bottom