Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

debating if i should get a doubleup pair on the 8th.....
I am def going after 2 pairs of these. One to put in my display, the other to wear at all times possible. I dont double up either. Last time I did that was Black red 12s a few years back.

I am def going after 2 pairs of these. One to put in my display, the other to wear at all times possible. I dont double up either. Last time I did that was Black red 12s a few years back.

i didnt double on flu 12s and ending up beating my pair from balling. regretted not doubling up. i think im in for a doubleup pair. i hit on the shock drop so i just need 1 on the 8th. between apps, sites on rd and so many pairs made, i like my chances.

A good candidate for a double up. Considering how many pairs are rumored to release, there's going to be alot of ppl wearing em. Beat your first pair up with everyone else & then bust out the 2nd pair down the line when everyone else's is burnt.

I don't really care for the retro Jordan 11 boxes like that. I'm glad we have all of the original boxes back (only one missing is the Jordan 2 box).

i want the orlando 10s too, but want these more.

i think i'll be able to get the 10s later on for a decent price, right?

man.. my daughter still has the black/red 11's she still has yet to wear...

i mean, it's my bad that i got her a big *** size, but i didn't know anything about baby sizes back then.... :lol:

Can’t believe I actually scrolled through 3 pages of box talk.

I threw away my SJ box as soon as possible. I held on to the inserts, but I use the ikea joints because they save space, are cheap and look clean.

Y’all can have them bulky boxes. Straight up.

These are looking good, looks like I need the double.:pimp:

Drug dealing never leaves some people. Until they doing double digits or life. It’s an ignorant mindset. Whether you big or small. It’s really a smh to people who understand.

The box is a good thing. Theres nothing to complain about.

Stop whining.

images

Back
Top Bottom