Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

For the DTLR guaranteed tickets, i saw the associates writing names down on a list with sizes. Does that mean that once the sizes filled up, they cut off tickets?

anyone with experience with hotnessfeet251 on ebay? inhave $66.89 ebay bucks i could use just not sure if they’re legit...

It’s funny how because one man will buy trash he automatically assumes everyone was on it because that was the only version of the shoe available. As if you had to cop for that reason lol.
i didnt buy the 2011 but stevie wonder blind folded could see the people who didnt buy them and go crazy over them were in the minority and not the majority

Attachments

• received_2105156886399673.jpeg
    received_2105156886399673.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 85
For the DTLR guaranteed tickets, i saw the associates writing names down on a list with sizes. Does that mean that once the sizes filled up, they cut off tickets?
I got my raffle ticket there yesterday. The associate wrote my name and size down and gave me a ticket with the size on it. She told me they're opening early from 8 to 10 for ticket holders and anytime after 10 it's fair game for any unclaimed pairs.

Last edited:
They look like flat tires again... Pisses me off.

They will have to fall into my lap and will absolutely be a store that will accept returns.

Got an L with FNL. Hopefully I get 1 with Champs, FTL or ShoePalace. The girl in FTL told me they don’t have a lot of pairs. The other places didn’t wanna say how many FSRs they had.
I never understood why employees can’t tell you how many pairs they received. What’s it to them? At least a ball park figure to help the customer plan what stores they’re going to try to cop from.

Back
Top Bottom