Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Out of range for the Detroit drop

I assume that’s why it didn’t notify me

SMH

PTSD. I instantly went for the NY reserve and already fully booked.

How bad are these Footapps? Does anyone ever win with 7min headstart or is it over for me

PTSD. I instantly went for the NY reserve and already fully booked.

How bad are these Footapps? Does anyone ever win with 7min headstart or is it over for me
The more ppl who eat early before the app draw the better your 7min is cause 7min might put you on a waitlist @ best & ppl who already ate might pass on their win. Snkrs on drop day should be easier than a 7min headstart tho imo.

DC was booked when it popped up! smh
Crazy

On a sidenote, I started my reservation on Footlocker without being Platinum, made a purchase that got me to Platinum only to find out that you're supposed to be stuck at your original rewards level in any reservation you make.

But somehow things updated and I got 10 minutes. Just figured I'd share if anybody else was in the same situation.

Does Nike just do FCFS after the pick up window? Guy at north park in Dallas told me it was FCFS yesterday.

The more ppl who eat early before the app draw the better your 7min is cause 7min might put you on a waitlist @ best & ppl who already ate might pass on their win. Snkrs on drop day should be easier than a 7min headstart tho imo.

Thanks man. I hope lol

Out of range for the Detroit drop

I assume that’s why it didn’t notify me

SMH
use fakegps app and spoof your location, I stay further than 25 from sf but spoofed my location......still didnt hit tho haaa

Just looked at my phone
IMG_2085.jpg

use fakegps app and spoof your location, I stay further than 25 from sf but spoofed my location......still didnt hit tho haaa
nah I wasn't home, my house is exactly 25 miles away so woulda popped up

not too mad because I'm straight on driving to Detroit and paying for parking but glad they added a ton of stores so people could eat

Back
Top Bottom