Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

TTS. The Orlando 10 are bigger. The concord fit perfectly!!!
Defintivly satisfied. of course i have a thinking to my Space Jam 2016 i didn't keep. But the PL was really too high.
In the order the most comfortable are: without a doubt, the Concord, the 72 win and after the Space Jam. the Space Jam fit a little bit too big.$
and the insole is fantastic!!! Never seen that before!! maybe the OG insole material.
but now there is no glue under the insole, it is weird!!
IMG_3845.JPG
IMG_3824.JPG
IMG_3830.JPG
IMG_3837.JPG
IMG_3840.JPG
IMG_3847.JPG
Damn making me regret missing out on em, hoping I can nab em on a restock somewhere ugh

Even those get me sweating it. I ordered a shirt from Burberry a couple of months ago.I wasn't home so UPS ended up taking it back to the sort facility and re-delivered it to an access point near my house the next day. It was one of those mailing service stores. I get notice that it has been delivered there. When I get there, I walk in and my $350 package is just chilling right on the floor. Not even behind the counter or anything. What's worse was the 1 employee working was in the back room. Dude finally came out after like 3 min of me waiting.

dang u got some shady spots near u then lol my access point is awesome. i order so much ish that the dude knows me by name now. no ID needed and he calls to let me know when i have packages for pickup. u can sign up for UPS mychoice, its free. and with that, u can set all your packages to automatically get sent to an access point, and also set a secondary access point so that if the first is full and they refuse, it will automatically go to the 2nd one.

seems to me like u just gotta look up a few access points near u on their website, then go visit em and feel em out and find 1 or 2 u feel comfortable with.

I just put a silica pack or two in my shoe boxes and that seems to help with the yellowing. Also keep them in a dry place out of sunlight, obviously.

And the most uncomfortable shoe imo is prob the Black/Infrared VI from a few years ago.

I think there are a lot of 30+ and 40+ people on here that don’t actively purchase sneakers much anymore and got knocked off the wagon with this release but couldn’t figure out modern techniques, etc. It’s the only reason I can think of because this release was arguably the easiest AJ 11 release I’ve seen since the 2014 Legend Blues.

This. I was on the fence on grabbing a pair and ended up passing. I'm not too sure what's going on with these raffles, but I also didn't put much effort to get these as I was busy Saturday. Oh well. Honestly, just the thought of putting in "work" to get sneakers makes me not want to bother, if I can't walk in store to get a pair or go online with ease I won't grab them.

This. I was on the fence on grabbing a pair and ended up passing. I'm not too sure what's going on with these raffles, but I also didn't put much effort to get these as I was busy Saturday. Oh well. Honestly, just the thought of putting in "work" to get sneakers makes me not want to bother, if I can't walk in store to get a pair or go online with ease I won't grab them.

I carted one but I wasnt in a frenzy to check out and lost it. I went to the mall in the afternoon and didnt have any luck. Im keeping an eye out for restocks but Im okay with passing otherwise.

some pairs seems to be shipping from ny

my tracking says its arriving today (in la) and its from ny
t.png

Hey guys! Anyone from here have experiences with Sivas? My order is “complete” but I’ve yet to receive a shipping info. I should be good, right?

Thanks!

(The anxiety is killing me! :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom