Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I just watched about a half hour of the podcast that was posted. Wow!! This is what the shoe hobby is? Count me out on that. Fakes and money. Luckily I grew up at a time where none of this was the core attention. Its used to be about the shoes, why you liked them, what they meant to you, and the stories that came with trying to get them, and lastly the feeling you got when you did. This stuff ^^^^ is crazy.

Word. Dude is buggin speaking gibberish
Me? If so, please explain. Weren't you the one sweatin' people because you thought the authentic paper sent with J's were signs of them being fakes?

Sarcasm man, sarcasm. Not sure if you saw the posts earlier in this thread about the guy that thought the "invoices with the pixelated jump man" on them that shipped with orders from SNKRS were fake. He told us he was going to do research on it because he wasn't sure and thought that everyone that chimed in stating that they were legit paper inserts from SNKRS were schemin' him. I am not sure if he ever did his research or not though, maybe he can chime in?

i didn't get one, and i ordered from finishline, snkrs, and siva. i'm wondering the same thing, my wife's big kids size pair didn't come with one either.

My concords from NDC didn’t come with the special invoice, are mine fake?!??
Rumor has it that those who received the invoice ordered from unbreakable kicks :rofl:

I’m all seriousness I didn’t email Nike to ask about the invoice. I took u guys word for it being legit. Although none of my snkrs pairs came with the invoice or any other sneakers that I’ve ordered for that matter. But I’m not stressing it or worrying about it. I’ll worry the day I receive one of those
Also funny enough the main reason of my suspicion of the funny invoice was from watching an unbreakable kicks video on YouTube go figure. Turns out they were fake.

It would be great if the brand could get all the production factories on the same page as to what should or shouldn't be included with the shoes. Especially ones that are copped from the same source, i.e. SNKRS. It is those types of inconsistencies that can create doubt as to what is or isn't authentic.

Picked up my SNKRS pair today. I was from the camp that the box didn't matter, but It felt a little less special getting the OG box. It's a full production taking out the jams and my other 11's, but it added to the spectacle of paying an increased amount and having a recent XI release...

With that being said, they're beautiful AND I got an invoice:lol:

Watching Mr Foamer Simpsons Concord overview, would anyone care to argue that the 2011 rendition was the better retro, at least compared to the 2000?

Everything about the shoe just seems plastic.

villans whut.gif

D2A0C52E-A585-454D-985D-32DD26E580C5.jpeg
All facts you saying

Nicekicks.com was pushing crazy fakes back when I was jhs and high school.
Niketalk memebers selling fakes then, scheme a few cats with fakes.

These “god edition” pairs are even harder to distinguish.

It’s a dirty game of the sneaker/appeal world and only people smart enough not to “get got” are doing their homework.

15-20 years back the fakes we’re called variants and they’d come in a ton of different colors. It was fine to wear these.

Here’s a pic from a recent trip I made to China. Fakes everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom