Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

To chime in, it’s a gift and a curse for people who been in studios too long, to hear music

We enjoy it differently, listening for audio quality, how the vocals “sit” on the beat, if theres any clipping (when a sound is too loud that it distorts), that the different parts of the beat are all equal volume (nothing sounds out of place)

For comparison, to me, Rihanna’s music is always mixed/mastered perfectly

sorry for going off track, but what would you recommend for over the ear headphones?

Even though we can't wear the OG Concords, if you can find the OG #45 Champion authentic you're good to go. Had this jersey back when these released in 2011 but couldn't get my hands on a pair with all the hoopla. Long time coming in getting these two paired up. Now I ain't gotta worry about nobody stealing my look (as if it really matters lol). The picture is from Game 1 of the 1995 Eastern Conference Finals vs. the Orlando Magic when this combo was worn in game.

IMG_0987 2.jpeg
Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.30.16 PM.png

Damn, I really got quiet on this one recently! I recall the last time I was on here was the day before the release. But I'm glad I got a pair after 23 years since I passed on the original from 1995. I didn't pay attention to the 2001 version and I'm glad I passed on the crappy fake, bootleg looking 2011 pair that fools overworked to get.

What happened? You can't say that without a story bro. Nosey me wants to know lol.
Nothing really happened honestly they just move really slow. I bought a pair on December 16th for a little over retail, still haven’t got them. What they failed to tell me was the pair was in the UK. Found out when I tracked the shipping. They should really let you know when your buying internationally like eBay does. Supposedly they’ll be here Saturday. 13 days later.

hulk-hogan-air-jordans-1.jpg
99991103871251ad1a46178ceacb0fd9.jpg
He ain't end Jordan brand ! Lol

I didn't say Hogan ended Jordan Brand, it was Ed Hardy.

Yeah Hogan needs to stop wearing Jordans now that he's been exposed as a racist repeatedly using the N-word in a sex tape.

The appropriate attire for Hogan nowadays would be a Confederate shirt or KKK bed sheets and robes with matching cone head dunce hats since he's a racist.

Or Hogan should wear Kung Fu slippers and ancient Chinese clothes instead of Jordans since he's been looking like an old white Chinese Kung Fu master since the early 90s due to steroid abuse.

Nothing really happened honestly they just move really slow. I bought a pair on December 16th for a little over retail, still haven’t got them. What they failed to tell me was the pair was in the UK. Found out when I tracked the shipping. They should really let you know when your buying internationally like eBay does. Supposedly they’ll be here Saturday. 13 days later.
OK Gotcha. Yeah I just got my spiderman 1's an hour ago that I purchased on 12/15/18 so I feel you. I always suspect that my size comes from overseas but yeah they should possibly add that as an option.

bro I ordered a military jacket from jcrew on december 13th. That **** wont be here until jan 4th. It said 3-5 days on the shipping. Standard they said.

These companies cannot wait to get you with that UPS Surepost. It has to be the most disrespectful thing in commerce ever. They know damned well surepost takes 2 weeks minimum and the worst part is you have no idea its surepost until you get tracking info. douchebags

I didn't say Hogan ended Jordan Brand, it was Ed Hardy.

Yeah Hogan needs to stop wearing Jordans now that he's been exposed as a racist repeatedly using the N-word in a sex tape.

The appropriate attire for Hogan nowadays would be a Confederate shirt or KKK bed sheets and robes with matching cone head dunce hats since he's a racist.

Or Hogan should wear Kung Fu slippers and ancient Chinese clothes instead of Jordans since he's been looking like an old white Chinese Kung Fu master since the early 90s due to steroid abuse.
watch the ignorance please

comments like this are why we cant have nice things. Its not a symbol of racism, its a symbol of rebellion. Whitetrash dudes took it like homosexuals took the rainbow.

bro I ordered a military jacket from jcrew on december 13th. That **** wont be here until jan 4th. It said 3-5 days on the shipping. Standard they said.

These companies cannot wait to get you with that UPS Surepost. It has to be the most disrespectful thing in commerce ever. They know damned well surepost takes 2 weeks minimum and the worst part is you have no idea its surepost until you get tracking info. douchebags

holy crap! guess i shouldn't complain ever again. ordered a pair of KT4 Christmas colorway for Christmas hooping, ordered on the 18th, still not here...but it's ok i guess since it's coming from China?!

damn, that sucks. ive never had issues with surepost. levis uses surepost and macys too sometimes. i always get my package in regular timely fashion. i like that usps does the delivery because where im at if it doesnt fit in mailbox, they leave a notice and hold it for me at the post office. no stolen joints. and living 2 blocks away from post office helpsas well lol

damn, that sucks. ive never had issues with surepost. levis uses surepost and macys too sometimes. i always get my package in regular timely fashion. i like that usps does the delivery because where im at if it doesnt fit in mailbox, they leave a notice and hold it for me at the post office. no stolen joints. and living 2 blocks away from post office helpsas well lol
There must be some type of vortex here that eats up time itself, because surepost has never taken less than 2 weeks. And macys gets me with it everytime. Macys :angry:

My levis purchases will be strictly from Zappos for now on. Such a beautiful company to deal with. Instant Levis.

Finally got these classics again. Straight from Hong Kong. Had to wait a week but we’ll worth the wait. They’re TTS and feel like butter. Just like my ‘95 versions when I was younger. PL cut is on point too. Both shoes are even. No nipples, no flaws whatsoever. I lucked out and got a flawless pair.

1B73F149-9CBE-45BE-9B7F-F3B28057C956.jpeg
B02EA0EC-77DD-4866-B5C4-95A3EB397E34.jpeg

FF8B42D0-C741-4EFC-8353-57C8B525288F.jpeg
F16F724E-A100-43E4-832E-175924547976.jpeg

Attachments

• A88E10E6-88CC-4F2A-975E-43D12521F4DE.jpeg
    A88E10E6-88CC-4F2A-975E-43D12521F4DE.jpeg
    240.9 KB · Views: 9
  • FB80757F-CE4E-4746-88B8-02C8595FB19A.jpeg
    FB80757F-CE4E-4746-88B8-02C8595FB19A.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 15
Back