Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

do you guys know how many returns nike receives? i dont but just looking at their return policy, i'm 1000000000% sure some fakes have been returned. i mean they accept worn footwear for crying out loud :lol:

Ughh... I just brought a ds pair of FB for retail

F99B3B5C-E058-46AE-8F41-B667993E4463.jpeg

QC problem on these?
That's a common issue on XIs, historically. To this day, the first thing I do when buying any XI is I inspect the application of the midsole to the shoe to avoid exactly what you show here. That said, it's rather minor. No one will ever even see that. I'm just a bit OCD about my sneakers when I have the opportunity to be that way LOL

That's a common issue on XIs, historically. To this day, the first thing I do when buying any XI is I inspect the application of the midsole to the shoe to avoid exactly what you show here. That said, it's rather minor. No one will ever even see that. I'm just a bit OCD about my sneakers when I have the opportunity to be that way LOL

yea that defect and those "nipples" are the 2 main probs with that part of 11s.

I'm sure this questioned has been asked. I'm buying a pair to stock soon, what's the best way to store them while making sure they are going to be wearable?

I received my pair of Cords today from the Snkrs restock and they sent me a WORN pair..

Ankle creasing, dirty bottoms, patent leather on the side of the toes creasing and all.

Immediately knew something was wrong by the way they were tied, highly disappointed
Bruuuuuhhh

Back
Top Bottom