Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

THIS JUST IN...HOLLA.

CED B.
E649DF75-AF31-4AFF-A489-C3DBD8A347BD.png

Went for 12.5 on SNKRS, took an L.

Went back in for a 13 and found a W 😎

did the same and snkrs gave me the OOS on 12.5 quick. They disappeared then about 5 min later the sizes popped back up but error everytime. I tried for 13 with SNKRS but no luck.

Got through FNL for a 13 though. Gotta wait a min to make sure they don’t do me dirty but if we good I can move on from these size 12s I have

There weren’t hyped or a draw

inwas fully expecting a draw for these so when 8 hit I wasn’t in a rush I got on the app about a min or 2 after and was like :wow: this ain’t a draw!!!? So that prob contributed to me not getting the 12.5

After FNL canceled my order, I get a phone call from the store here and tell me that they have my size to purchase after I get off work. Canceled me for no reason. Well their mixup. Closed my account saying that I wasn’t using it enough(had just made 2 purchases 2 months prior). So I made another account only to have them reopen my old account without my knowledge until I got the Birthday coupon in my e-mail. Couldn’t use my phone number with old account, so I had to use my brother number because it was associated with my new account. Told them to close the new account, but they didn’t. So I’m guessing that when I purchased this morning, they saw 2 accounts and canceled my order. Which isn’t my fault. It’s their fault for closing my account that I had for 14 years. I had to make a new account.

i wonder if all straight releases gonna be on both apps form now on

i dont know if we being bamboozled or not but looks like Nike is making some kind of effort to quell the animosity towards releases.

Back
Top Bottom