Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Im in regardless :pimp:....

Hype was at all time high for 2011 concords that nd I wasn't expecting that considering I got every release I wanted that year no problem...

Imagine bum rushing the mall door being first in line only for footlocker manager to say he sold out get tf away from his store :smh: then walk back pass to see him dapping people up with bags in there hands...

I've waited a while for these but I'm on the fence as of now. I've had so many pairs of Concords I didn't think I'd get tired of them. Guess I've hit that point now :rolleyes I like the cool greys better as a low tho

Definitely gonna get a pair. I personally love low tops. This would be a dope release..... Of course, everybody who's heard of Jordan is going to be trying to cop a pair.

After searching around on FNL I found links for two Jordan XI Lows.
528895 033
528895 153

Now not sure what each one of them are but at least we know they are in the system for an upcoming release.
Also you gotta click on em on the desktop. For whatever reason they wont go to product page on mobile.

After searching around on FNL I found links for two Jordan XI Lows.
528895 033
528895 153

Now not sure what each one of them are but at least we know they are in the system for an upcoming release.
Also you gotta click on em on the desktop. For whatever reason they wont go to product page on mobile.

528895-023 is the numbers for the Concord Lows...

EDIT~

Actually double checking...This one is for the Concords: 528895 033

So it is very good to know that they are already in the system at this point...

Last edited:
These are officially dropping?? :smokin

Just MJ samples at this point...

Only thing official at this point are the Concords...A Green Snakeskin...and a Predominantly Black pair that has hints of White and Infrared...

All according to JM...

Concords are slated for May by the way...

Last edited:
Nice. Hope they come for summer. Nice shoes to go with shorts. Can never have enough icey concords

concord lows were just mj samples a few years ago so....

For what it's worth I believe these were made around the same time, a few years ago that is...

Cross posted from the other site...

We're hit with a look at a never before seen 'Cool Grey' Air Jordan 11 Retro Low created exclusively for MJ himself.

Done up in MJ's own size 13, this low cut 11 PE sports the same materials and tones of grey as the 'Cool Grey' Air Jordan 11 Retro Mid released almost exactly 3 years ago. First introduced back in 2001, MJ rocked the original Cool Greys during his short stint with the Washington Wizards.

Check out MJ's own 'Cool Grey' Air Jordan 11 Retro Low in the photos below, and be sure to hit the comment section and let us know if you'd like to see these release.

View media item 697991View media item 697992View media item 697994View media item 697993View media item 697995View media item 697996View media item 697997
All that being said, while it would be awesome if these were slated to release, nothing confirmed...I'd surely be down for a pair...

Back
Top Bottom