Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Check the sneaker showcase thread. I read there last night that these were custom's of the Carolina Blue XI lows from '01.

ok im going to need everyone who got the concords back in 2011 to stay the heck out of the way for this release...LOL....
devil.gif

Cool little piece of knowledge...

Of the six championship celebrations MJ and the Bulls had, Mike wore sneakers only twice...Once in 1992 with the white / black / purple Air Huarache, and the second time with these in 1996...All other times he was wearing dress loafers...So this was the only shoe MJ ever wore to a championship rally that had his name attached to it...Just makes these a little more special than they already are...

More Concord related coolness...

Skip to 8:42...Not lows but it is Concord related...

Last edited:
Dont follow the thread so if this has been posted/known then just ignore ..... but something I came across 

5/2 - AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW “CONCORD” 528895-153

Dont follow the thread so if this has been posted/known then just ignore ..... but something I came across 

5/2 - AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW “CONCORD” 528895-153

Release is actually May 3rd not the 2nd...Got confirmed in early December I think...

Anyone find any sample pictures yet? Aren't these suppose to release in early May before the Carmines?

might be a gam time decision on these. have two pair of mids. lows would be ..........................idk enough lol

ima have to scoop these before i go off to college.  gonna do my best to scoop 2 pairs of these.

Back
Top Bottom