Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

...and was just told sold out. This has got to be the sorriest release ever. Cats that got theirs were able to double and triple up. SMH ah well.

patiently waiting for email confirmation from nike.com 
eyes.gif

It's Pretty Clear At This Point There Weren't As Many Of These And You And Several Other Posters Were Making There Out To Be
laugh.gif
ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT!

ONE CHAMPS NEAR ME HAD 450 PAIRS...............THE OTHER HAD 600..............

THESE WILL SIT THEY SAID. THESE ARE A GR THEY SAID

I'm curious, who is it that said this? Because up until today people in this thread have cautioned anyone who would listen that this will be a massive GR, but as CONCORD 11's lows, they will not sit, no matter how many pairs are made.

On eastbay trying to cop a size 10 but it gives me an error every time, something about all pairs being in people's carts. Same thing with foot locker and champs...anyone else having this issue? Please help asap
They're all affiliated with each other. Same stock blah blah

there was

i got through on FNL and would have multiple timesbut im not risking a cancel even with diff cards

It's Pretty Clear At This Point There Weren't As Many Of These And You And Several Other Posters Were Making There Out To Be :lol:

dude, they made a ridiculous amount of pairs

because NDC didnt release many doesnt mean anything :lol:

in store and most online sites had huge stock. pipe down.

ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT!

ONE CHAMPS NEAR ME HAD 450 PAIRS...............THE OTHER HAD 600..............
yeah i agree same at my store. these were super General release. but it doesnt matter how many pairs were produced when demand exceeds supply.

PAIRS FOR FRIENDS, SIBLINGS, PARENTS, KIDS, COUSINS, PETS = PAIRS I'M GOING TO RESELL

(most likely)
pretty much. you mean u have fam relying on you to cop as much hype as this release had. come one them friends and or siblings would have done leg work to secure pairs rather than say ahh my bro will do it 

NO BUYING AND SELLING ALLOWED OUT SIDE THE BUY/SELL .
POSTS WILL BE DELETED AND WARNINGS WILL BE HANDED OUT.

How online copping would be if the same things occurred in real life.

1.  retail stores open at 8, huge crowds rush at the stores like a midieval army.

2.  Store employees fire tear gas and grenades into the crowds, in the confusion a select few get into the store.  any survivors outside run to nike.  Some hopelessly try to bang on the closing retailer doors.

3.  Once in the store a huge line if formed, everyone get's theirs shoes and waits for the checkout.

4.  Inside the store it is announced that only 25% percent of the boxes have shoes in them,  75% of people are dupped and finished off.

5.  The others make it to nike, the doors have a riddle on them, only 20% get functioning riddle doors, the rest can't get it to work properly and go home.

6. Those who get in are put in a line, employees randomly kick people out of the line, those left are lucky enough to cop
laugh.gif

i hate nike so much. like 7 pm yeesey foam release and now 10am for these. who would release shoes where MORE people have a chance to cop on top of the usualtraffic. Im really mad i got screwed out of two big releases in a row.

Back
Top Bottom